Jorge H.W. May Be a Spooky Ghost

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Aug 20, 2004
The Bush family are nothing but criminals and whores for the establishment. He's being burned in Hell as we speak.
We're referring to Dole, dummy. You really have no reading comprehension, do you?

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
We're referring to Dole, dummy. You really have no reading comprehension, do you?
The same applies either way. Bob Dole is also burning in Hell, I don't care if he's dead or not.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Aug 20, 2004
The same applies either way. Bob Dole is also burning in Hell, I don't care if he's dead or not.
Okay, that approached funny. Won't give you a funny or a like, but I won't give you a dislike either.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
While everyone on both sides of the aisle was being civil and saying nice things about President Bush, of COURSE a couple of turds in The Atlantic and The Guardian have to feel special by tearing him down.
Don’t forget NPR, they had a historian on the other day explaining his presidency and some of his significant accomplishments even though he was a one term president (along with why he lost to slick willy), also how part of that significance revolves around bipartisanship to the detriment of his relationship with his own party, the fucking cunt of a host kept playing clips of him telling people with aids (at the time a still relatively un known disease) that changing their habits would help curb the spread of the disease, god forbid you not take strange cock in your ass without a rubber, and something about a campaign add about a MURDER who was released on some kind feel good program who then MURDERED again... two basically insignificant things that apparently incensed the modern SJW leftist, oh and then of course she had to shoehorn in a trump comment.
NPR is despicable

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
the body language of the presidents sitting front row at this funeral service are atypical of their personalities...Trump has his arms crossed looking defensive, Barry has his nose in the air, Moochelle is looking pissed with that MMM HMMMMM expresssion, Clinton is totally entertained like he's at a comedy routine, Hillary is still a stone cold bitch, Jimmy Carter is....looking very old

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Don’t forget NPR, they had a historian on the other day explaining his presidency and some of his significant accomplishments even though he was a one term president (along with why he lost to slick willy), also how part of that significance revolves around bipartisanship to the detriment of his relationship with his own party, the fucking cunt of a host kept playing clips of him telling people with aids (at the time a still relatively un known disease) that changing their habits would help curb the spread of the disease, god forbid you not take strange cock in your ass without a rubber, and something about a campaign add about a MURDER who was released on some kind feel good program who then MURDERED again... two basically insignificant things that apparently incensed the modern SJW leftist, oh and then of course she had to shoehorn in a trump comment.
NPR is despicable
Was the murderer Willie Horton?

Stig

Jul 26, 2005
NH
Meh, why pretend to be nice?

The most offensive article was the one taking down his service dog.
Jesus, yes. I wanted to kick that bitch in the cunt.
You NEVER insult dogs, goddammit. Dogs are the best thing on the planet.

Stig

Jul 26, 2005
NH
Old age is a motherfucker. Shame we all have to deal with it, unless we die before then.
That's why I'm thinking maybe 60 for my eat a bullet date.

Stig

Jul 26, 2005
NH
Shouldn't you have been dead for like a decade now then? :action-sm
NOOOOO!!! But maybe half a decade if I'd stuck to that original 50th birthday plan.

Stig

Jul 26, 2005
NH
Wasn't that in like, 2009 or something? #nevergetsold #butseriouslyfolks
Don't be stupid, Crip.

It was 2013. Now, it's 2023. Although to be honest, I've really dialed back the self-preservation instinct so there could be an accident before then.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Serious question for any of you ex-military folks. Do you have any idea how they choose who has the honor of carrying the president's casket or be a part of the procession?

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
Serious question for any of you ex-military folks. Do you have any idea how they choose who has the honor of carrying the president's casket or be a part of the procession?
Nose goes.

FlyingDouche

Apr 1, 2014
Portsmouth, VA
The pallbearers are members of individual service's honor guards. I'll ask someone I know in my service, but I'd imagine for for a high-profile event like this, it's going to be someone with some experience (i.e. not the new guy/gal). Also, probably some height matching for the optics.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
The pallbearers are members of individual service's honor guards. I'll ask someone I know in my service, but I'd imagine for for a high-profile event like this, it's going to be someone with some experience (i.e. not the new guy/gal). Also, probably some height matching for the optics.
Interesting. I wondered if it was soldiers who had some tie to the family, or something like that.

But making sure they are professionals makes a whole lotta sense.

FlyingDouche

Apr 1, 2014
Portsmouth, VA
Interesting. I wondered if it was soldiers who had some tie to the family, or something like that.

But making sure they are professionals makes a whole lotta sense.
Same command that provides the people you see at all state functions, and hanging around the White House. This is what they do every day for their tour. Not sure if there is a sub-set within the unit specifically for POTUS ops (who have been cleared, etc). But no, these folks are the professionals.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Loveland, CO
I was wondering the same thing. Also it looked like 2 Army, 2 Navy, 1 Air Force and one Marine. Is that the standard for a funeral of this calibre?