Jour de récupération de gueule de bois Montréal

Status
Not open for further replies.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
Happy Mondeeeee dicks of shit.

I don't believe the boys are live, but it's currently a NOpie moment, so I'm content.

I know...why would I be awake enough to include the date et al. :meh:

dtrell

May 11, 2007
i seriously dont believe that they took today off just because they went to montreal for two days...they must have been plum tuckered out from that one hour flight...i did two hours of yard work yesterday at home..i think i need to take a week off from work. Are they supposed to be back in tomorrow?

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
i seriously dont believe that they took today off just because they went to montreal for two days...they must have been plum tuckered out from that one hour flight...i did two hours of yard work yesterday at home..i think i need to take a week off from work. Are they supposed to be back in tomorrow?
Yes.

Opie mentioned last week that they would be back live on Tuesdeee.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE

Because god forbid that people take a day off.

Sep 7, 2007
Maryland
I do wish there was a better way to find out if they were going to be live or not. Had I known they were taking today off, I would have slept in! :mad:

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I do wish there was a better way to find out if they were going to be live or not. Had I known they were taking today off, I would have slept in! :mad:
You could actually listen to the show, there is always that.

Sep 7, 2007
Maryland
You could actually listen to the show, there is always that.

If it's only mentioned once that they're taking a day off, then god forbid I miss that 5 seconds of show!

It would be nice if they mentioned on the show's Twitter or Facebook or something like that. That's all I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.