Judge beats daughter for using internet

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
[video=youtube;Wl9y3SIPt7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o[/video]

2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Aransas County... Go figure, a judge in Texas who thinks he's above the law.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Meh, I've not one of the hotter S&M videos out there.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology,
"whaa"

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I was howling at 1:28 when he thinks about walking away then lets loose some more. Let the poor guy just get his lick in.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Damn, couldn't watch it. What a fucking asshole.

And what does this mean?

punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time.
So she was downloading royalty-free Dave Matthews concerts off Etree?

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
She was faking.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Jun 29, 2006
Cervix spelunking
He should have given her a good deep dicking to teach her about the immoral Internets.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
I don't get it. A judge catches his daughter stealing over the internet and gives her some wacks with a belt. It's not the worst thing I've ever seen. In fact I'm on my way to the just jerked off thread.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I don't get it. A judge catches his daughter stealing over the internet and gives her some wacks with a belt. It's not the worst thing I've ever seen.
Is that all it is? I remove my previous judgement. Maybe I should watch these stupid things for a change.

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Mar 15, 2007
The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video.
Uhhhh......no.
She let her daughter get beat. So fuck her.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I don't get it. A judge catches his daughter stealing over the internet and gives her some wacks with a belt. It's not the worst thing I've ever seen. In fact I'm on my way to the just jerked off thread.
Doesn't say she was stealing. Even if she was that was pretty brutal to watch.

Hoagie

Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
Doesn't say she was stealing. Even if she was that was pretty brutal to watch.
2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time.
Yeah....that's stealing.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Yeah....that's stealing.
"Unavailable for legal purchase" means it wasn't songs that could have been bought on iTunes, since those are "available for legal purchase." Could have been torrenting stuff from here, which is not illegal:
http://bt.etree.org

And the games could have been downloadable Flash or Java games. Or she could just be lying...

Hoagie

Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
Then why would you add the "unavailable for legal purchase" part at all if it was legal? Yeah I'm kind of leaning towards the person writing the description was trying to spin the facts to make it look like the judge is an anti-technology raving lunatic which is hard to do when he's disciplining his child because she was stealing so it's written in a way to muddle the facts and make her sound more innocent. Further more I would guess that it was included so the facts of the incident would be disclosed in one form or another to avoid any possible legal recourse this judge my choose to take. My guess is this is posted by a shitty lawyer who has had trouble with this judge and wants to get him removed from his position.

Edit: It says at the end that it's posted by the daughter herself. If that's the case this has divorce lawyer written all over it.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
"Unavailable for legal purchase" means it wasn't songs that could have been bought on iTunes, since those are "available for legal purchase." Could have been torrenting stuff from here, which is not illegal:

And the games could have been downloadable Flash or Java games. Or she could just be lying...
Dude, you're stretching.

I understand you don't agree in any way with how the judge handled his daughter, and it probably turns your stomach, but be real. This chick was torrenting bootleg shit just like 99.9% of people who know how to do. Especially teenagers who might understand how to get things off the internet, but probably don't understand how easily she could be tracked and how bad that could be for daddy's career.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI

Didn't hear him yelling about Kazaa, did you? It seems like this wasn't a first time thing, either. The beating or the Kazaaing.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I'm not sure if she's totally innocent, and I'm not a supporter of people who download copyrighted works for free, but I still say the crime doesn't fit the punishment. I caught my kid downloading MP3's so I took her computer away and grounded her for the weekend. a 200lb man against a 16 year old girl where he's hitting her with all his might with a thick leather belt is just fucking barbaric.

Hoagie

Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
I'm not sure if she's totally innocent, and I'm not a supporter of people who download copyrighted works for free, but I still say the crime doesn't fit the punishment. I caught my kid downloading MP3's so I took her computer away and grounded her for the weekend. a 200lb man against a 16 year old girl where he's hitting her with all his might with a thick leather belt is just fucking barbaric.
Stop being such a sissy. It's a belt folded in half to make a loud snapping sound when it makes contact. It's an old parenting trick to make the kid think they got beat worse than they did and it doesn't do any damage to them. It stings for a minute and goes away. This video is an embarrassment to real child abuse victims who get beat by fists, sticks, burned with cigarettes, cut with knives and kicked while they lay on the ground. Jesus you two should get together and get emo haircuts and bleed out the pain with each other.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Stop being such a sissy. It's a belt folded in half to make a loud snapping sound when it makes contact. It's an old parenting trick to make the kid think they got beat worse than they did and it doesn't do any damage to them. It stings for a minute and goes away. This video is an embarrassment to real child abuse victims who get beat by fists, sticks, burned with cigarettes, cut with knives and kicked while they lay on the ground. Jesus you two should get together and get emo haircuts and bleed out the pain with each other.
Kind of this...

Look, I agree, the old ways of punishing kids can seem a bit barbaric. It honestly depends on how smart your kids are and how much they understand about the world.

I was much smarter than my dad, and it pissed him the hell off. I was one of those kids that once I understood what I had done wrong my own remorse was FAR greater than any ass whipping I ever took, but to this day it sort of haunts me that my parents never got that, and never attempted to see my side of things in various conflicts.

I get where you're coming from OAPC, but this is Texas and her dad's a judge. She either needed to be a lot smarter in covering her tracks or she's an idiot who only understands the rod part of the spare the rod, spoil the child situation. Texas judges are notorious for convicting first, and hoping not to get appealed later. It makes them seem "tough on crime" in a red state. Now, I have no doubt she was going to town on Pirate Bay or whatever, but still...

This is why belt popping is still legal. Sometimes it's the only thing spoiled little shits understand. It's case by case to be sure, and I don't know if the dad was right, but it's not my place to judge the situation, nor is it yours.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I get where you're coming from OAPC, but this is Texas and her dad's a judge.
So? I don't think him having a kid downloading MP3's off of Limewire is going to put his career in jeopardy. All the kids are doing it. He never once mentions anything about that.

He's an ignorant ass. The first clue was him saying "SEE? I told you we shouldn't have gotten a computer in this house!" How the fuck do you expect a kid to do their homework these days and remain competitive in school without using one? And the day I let a 16 year old kid outsmart me to where I have to take a belt to their ass to show them who's boss is the day I turn in my parenting card. Why the fuck do you think she keeps acting out? This is the only attention she gets from her asshole father. Let me know when you find out what club she's dancing at to really teach her daddy a lesson...