June 15th- Can't come quick enough

pinheadrbc

Counsel for the Demented
I can't wait for them to get back so I can turn my lovely Inno back on. I'm a die-hard, but regular radio SUCKS the fat one, and I want to be able to record the boys again.

I can't wait for them to get back so I can turn my lovely Inno back on. I'm a die-hard, but regular radio SUCKS the fat one, and I want to be able to record the boys again.
Can't you?

Are you?

Does It?

Do ya really?

poontang

Ron and Fez have been holding it down, well atleast Ronnie B has. They just don't have enough wind to keep the sails full for 24 hours 7 days a week.

I thought XM was going to start replaying the CBS show? Is that happening before June 15? I tried listening to the boys on FM, way too many commercials to sit through, recording the show is the way to go.

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
....and then this one time, at band camp!
Yukk!

mascan42

I thought XM was going to start replaying the CBS show? Is that happening before June 15?
They're gonna get right on that as soon as Earl can get somebody on the phone about it. :icon_roll

SDMaxell

Stop self-censoring Yourself!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think that this respit has proven that the XM show is the only show worth listning to. The FM show is painfull.To listen to them try to get thru it with out blowing up thier spot hurts me to the core. They did not change because they wanted to, they changed because a bunch of small minded people who could'nt believe that what they thought was not best for everyone else was the way to go for America. Well I say fuck them and fuck everyone else who does not believe that the country we live in is not the country of the free. Young men and woman have died and continue to die for the right to say what you want. Fuck every body

Thank you

alt130

Frunkis.net
Actually, I do like the FM show. It's just not good when it's the only thing you have.

Yours has not been the country of the free for a long, long time I'm afraid.

That's the ticket...

I have tried like hell to listen to the FM show, but I have to listen around it's schedule, and wade through all of the commercials. It's hard. I find myself not lingering longer. Today I had the show on, but didn't even hear the last hour. I left the room, and ended up watching some TV as the show played in the other room. Too many commercials, and not conveniently timed for me to listen. I can't wait for the days of taping the show and skipping the commercials like before. I still hate that faggot Derek for fucking up the pad data in and out of breaks and making me listen to parts of some commercials, and Steves awful promo's.

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
If any good comes out of this, it will be that more fans will be appreciative and support O&A on FM as well. If not for FM we would have nothing right now.

Only thing on June 15th I'm looking forward to is not waiting on hold to resub. I might pay for a online only account for awhile and test the waters

Polack

Who is John Galt?
If any good comes out of this, it will be that more fans will be appreciative and support O&A on FM as well. If not for FM we would have nothing right now.
Fuck Free FM. If they said what they said on FM they would be gone. I will never support a medium that won't let people talk like people. As far as I'm concerned XM is still the best place for O&A. I know they fucked up by suspending O&A but you still get a third of the commercials and they can talk about what they want. Granted they can't say extreme things about R--- and murder but we will still get waterhead jokes and shit like that. FM is dying just like AM did. It's time to move on from it.

blakesnake00

The name is Snake.
I think that this respit has proven that the XM show is the only show worth listning to. The FM show is painfull.To listen to them try to get thru it with out blowing up thier spot hurts me to the core. They did not change because they wanted to, they changed because a bunch of small minded people who could'nt believe that what they thought was not best for everyone else was the way to go for America. Well I say fuck them and fuck everyone else who does not believe that the country we live in is not the country of the free. Young men and woman have died and continue to die for the right to say what you want. Fuck every body

Thank you
hats off to you flounder,that needs to be said everyday !!!!!

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
Fuck Free FM. If they said what they said on FM they would be gone. I will never support a medium that won't let people talk like people. As far as I'm concerned XM is still the best place for O&A. I know they fucked up by suspending O&A but you still get a third of the commercials and they can talk about what they want. Granted they can't say extreme things about R--- and murder but we will still get waterhead jokes and shit like that. FM is dying just like AM did. It's time to move on from it.
Isn't it spelled Polock? The best way to support the show is to support it's growth. The more people hearing it, the larger the fan base, the more power behind the show, the greater the influence. Believe me, I can't wait until they are back on XM. I really miss the uncensored content, but I also love the fact that they are available to all from 6-9.

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
No its Polack but really who cares like tomato or tomatoe or potato or potatoe

The Stormrider

Fucking your daughter.
3 hours will keep me sustained, but I'm left wanting way more.

ChiDiddy

I take a bath with my toaster everynight since I am unable to hear my llllil bbboys replay on XM.

ol' Cabey leg

As in Ol' (Darryl) Cabey leg
2.5 hours of o&a per day isn't enough
Exactly. I just need more. I don't mind the FM show at all, especially when they have alot of enery. The more people listening, the better.

The first couple of shows after the suspension were great because they were energized for some reason. Doesn't matter if it is FM or XM how good the show is always depends on what kind of mood the boys are in.