June Films

Which Do You Want To See?

• Mr. Brooks (Dane Cook is not the worst actor in this film)

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Knocked Up

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • Surf's Up (stupid penguin CGI film)

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Ocean's Thirteen

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Hostel Part 2

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Nancy Drew

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 1408 (Cusack/Jackson/King)

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Evan Almighty (terrible sequel to terrible Jim Carrey movie)

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Sunshine (new Danny Boyle film)

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • A Mighty Heart (The Angelina Jolie/Daniel Pearl Film)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captivity (Elisha Cuthbert horror film)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Ratatouille (new Pixar film)

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Live Free or Die Hard (Die Hard 4)

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • Sicko

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Ocean's 13 because they're going back to Vegas and Die Hard 4 just for nostalgia. I'm real pissed that it's PG-13 though.

Knocked Up.

Saw a test screening six months ago, and I've been really looking forward to seeing it again.

FAngel

I Drink YOUR Milkshake!
1408, Hostel II (first was boring, I'm hoping this gets better) and Mr. Brooks. I'm taking a very in-the-minority opinion and saying that Dane Cook ends up surprising the shit out of everyone and playing a good role.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Knocked Up - I think the trailer is weak, but it's Judd Apatow...

Live Free Or Die Hard - Just because you know it's going to piss off people in other countries (same goes for John Rambo)

Hostel 2 - Eli Roth is the man, but the film companies have to market his movies for what they are . A lot of people hated Cabin Fever and Hostel, because they expected the film the trailers promised, and they didn't get them.

Knocked Up: At first it looked like a chick flick, but now I'm really looking forward to it. Seth Rogen and Katherine Heigl seem like an odd match on the surface, but comedicaly they seem to work really well in the trailer. Also in the trailer Jason Segel was a riot. I can't wait.

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Siler Surfer: Besides fanboy obligation the trailers have been funny and looked really cool. Man, I hope they can pull off Galactus if they do it's gonna be sweet!

Live Free or Die Hard: It's great to see a good, old-fashioned "blow shit up" action movie. The trailer looked awesome, too.

1408: My Dad seemes preatty jazzed about this one. Probably simply because he is a Stephen King fanatic.

Hostel Part 2: The degree at which my brother is excited about this movie is starting to worry me... I never really got into these kind of movies.

Seems like a preatty good movie month ahead.:icon_bigg

jagsfans

I may see captivity just to watch Kim Bauer get tortured.

I had to put ratatoullie and surf's up just because my kid wants to see it.

I want to see 1408, Die hard, knocked up, Oceans 13(even though it will probally suck).

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Hostel, Die Hard and Sunshine(check out the trailers and associated stories on Ain't It Cool). With Trainspotting and 28 Days Later, I'm willing to give Danny Boyle a shot.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
I voted on some stuff and then looked through it again and realized I think I voted for the movies that I didn't want to see...

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Why I want to see Hostel 2 in theaters...then download it:

silentbob8201

thats alot of set up to do what they do to poor Bijou as the Teaser Poster hints at

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
I just watched Hostel 2 , the copy floating around the internet is surprisingly very good.

We liked it alot, not as much tits as I wouldve liked but whatever, if you didnt like the first you probably wont like the second. Personally I liked the first, it was a fun movie, not really gore/horror but whatever.

If you liked 1 and the concept definitely Dl it, you wont be dissapointed

hostel, ocean's 13, Mr. brooks.. maybe that Nancy Drew film? A few of the others sound familiar, gotta check them out.. I usually pick up the DVDs anyway.

DeltaPin

Donator
Die Hard 4, 1408, Fantastic 4, Hostel 2

Though doubt if I'll see any in a theater.

Why would anyone waste their time with a PG-13 Die Hard movie? It could get 100% on Rotten Tomatoes and I still won't pay a dime to see that.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Why would anyone waste their time with a PG-13 Die Hard movie? It could get 100% on Rotten Tomatoes and I still won't pay a dime to see that.
I don't get everyone wanting to see it either. It doesn't even look like a Die Hard movie. It looks like a traditional actioner. What made Die Hard cool was the "reality" of it. Using a car to kill a helicopter is not real. Jumping off a building on a firehose, that's believable.

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend
Oceans Thirteen is the only movie I'm up to watch on the list for June. That and perhaps the Elisha Cuthbert flick if there's enough nudity of her in it to warrant a matinee ticket.

I don't get everyone wanting to see it either. It doesn't even look like a Die Hard movie. It looks like a traditional actioner. What made Die Hard cool was the "reality" of it. Using a car to kill a helicopter is not real. Jumping off a building on a firehose, that's believable.
Well, to be fair, "surfing" on a dump truck in a tunnel isn't the most believable thing, either. To me what's missing from this movie is what was at the heart of the Die Hard series, that being McClain getting the ever loving shit beaten out of him from beginning to end and witty, R rated dialouge. It looks like the only thing making this a Die Hard movie is the title.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Definitely Die Hard 4!!!!!!!!!

Gonna rule!!!!!!!!