Juneteenth - Let’s perpetuate the stereotype!

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Guess the race - mob beating at Juneteeth

AUSTIN, Texas - An angry crowd beat a man to death after a vehicle he was riding in struck and injured a young girl, police said Wednesday.

Police believe 2,000 to 3,000 people were in the area for a Juneteenth celebration when the attack occurred Tuesday night.

The driver had stopped to check on the little girl at the entrance to an apartment complex when a group of men attacked him, authorities said. The passenger, David Rivas Morales, 40, got out to try to help the driver, but the crowd turned on him, said police Commander Harold Piatt.

Morales was beaten to death by as many as 20 men and left lying in a parking lot, Piatt said.
A preliminary autopsy listed blunt force trauma as the cause of death.

The little girl, 3 or 4 years old, was taken to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

The driver, who got away from the crowd, is cooperating with investigators, police said.

Piatt did not know how many witnesses had been identified, but thousands of people had been in the area for the daylong festival. He said no guns or knives appeared to have used in the fatal attack.

Juneteenth marks the day Gen. Gordon Granger arrived in Galveston in 1865 to share news of the Emancipation Proclamation, which freed slaves two years earlier on Jan. 1, 1863.
If you hit one of them accidently - RUN. Do not stop to help. Stopping to help is civilized logic. You need to use jungle logic.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
and guess what, nothing will happen to the savages. Its perfectly acceptable to behave like dingos.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
I read one article on Drudge, and knew it was these savages just because race was not mentioned. Then I saw the picture and proved my point.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
They caught the suspects in the nearby forest.

The youngest one was the son of a famous celebrity...

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Thanks for reminding me of Tupac, I hated that piece of shit. He was the epitome of a ******. If there is a hell and I wind up there, I'd shoot that fuckface all over again.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
A hit one brother as he ran from Modell's with a handful of goods, running across Hempstead Turnpike with a security guard chasing him. It was raining and the roads were slick, hit my horn as I saw him darting onto my side of the road. Slammed on the brakes and he still hit the hood of the car and rolled off of it running away.

That video looked eerily like when that truck driver was pull out of his truck during the LA Riots. SAVAGES.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
A hit one brother as he ran from Modell's with a handful of goods, running across Hempstead Turnpike with a security guard chasing him. It was raining and the roads were slick, hit my horn as I saw him darting onto my side of the road. Slammed on the brakes and he still hit the hood of the car and rolled off of it running away.

That video looked eerily like when that truck driver was pull out of his truck during the LA Riots. SAVAGES.
You should have waited another second to hit the brakes

Herbie Robinson

Jan 31, 2005
Cleveland
Only naggers can celebrate some random Tuesday. I hear the man was beaten to death with cans of Welch's grape soda.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
When I saw this on Drudge I was wondering what "Juneteeth" was, I had never heard of it.

Juneteenth is a day of reflection, a day of renewal, a pride-filled day. It is a moment in time taken to appreciate the African American experience. It is inclusive of all races, ethnicities and nationalities - as nothing is more comforting than the hand of a friend.

Juneteenth is a day on which honor and respect is paid for the sufferings of slavery. It is a day on which we acknowledge the evils of slavery and its aftermath. On Juneteenth we talk about our history and realize because of it, there will forever be a bond between us.

On Juneteenth we think about that moment in time when the enslaved in Galveston, Texas received word of their freedom. We imagine the depth of their emotions, their jubilant dance and their fear of the unknown.

Juneteenth is a day that we commit to each other the needed support as family, friends and co-workers. It is a day we build coalitions that enhance African American economics.

On Juneteenth we come together young and old to listen, to learn and to refresh the drive to achieve. It is a day where we all take one step closer together - to better utilize the energy wasted on racism. Juneteenth is a day that we pray for peace and liberty for all.[/QUOTE]

http://www.juneteenth.com/aboutjuneteenth.htm

Ah, OK then.

pnigga

hold my hand, dane
Oct 4, 2004
all jokes aside, isn't this basically a case of addition by subtraction

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
But the driver got away, and now he is gonna be a snitch.

AngryPest

Mar 3, 2005
Milwaukee
Police say a 33-year-old man has a broken tooth and cuts all over his face after a group of teenagers pulled him from his car and beat him following Milwaukee's Juneteenth celebration.

Here's a video

Syracuse
Brawls mar Juneteenth
Police shut fest down after two are stabbed

Philly
PHILADELPHIA CELEBRATES JUNETEENTH NATIONAL FREEDOM DAY 2007 with a call for CEASE FIRE!

PHILADELPHIA CELEBRATES JUNETEENTH NATIONAL FREEDOM DAY 2007 with a call for CEASE FIRE!

PJC has dedicated its resources to ending the violence in our neighborhoods. We are calling for a Cease Fire, during the Juneteenth celebration, which will span from June 15th through June 25th, 2007. Many former gang members, community members, and community activists are preparing neighborhood reunions, conferences, and “edutainment” forums vehicles to listen to our youth. We invite the men from all neighborhoods to gather with their sons, nephews, cousins, grandsons and brothers to discuss our situation, over sports, games, fun and food. Following in the tradition of the House of Umoja, PJC will host a Peace Conference on June 18th at historic Berean Institute. PJC and its affiliates are mounting an all out effort to end the bloodshed. We are asking every person in the Philadelphia area to support our efforts.

We have attached a list of activities scheduled throughout the city of Philadelphia. The excitement commences on Friday, June 15th with a call to CEASE Fire. We are petitioning every neighborhood, every family and every person to put down your guns during this week! The traditional opening day ceremony, reading of proclamations, a walking tour of America’s Most Historic Mile, and Words and Music Concert are all planned for June fifteenth. Some of the region’s most notable poets, writers and musicians will appear at Congo Square/Washington Square to commemorate the historic gatherings that began in the 1700’s and add their voices to the call for peace. Special guests include: Pheralyn “lady’ Dove, Lamont B. Steptoe, RuNette “Nia” Ebo-Gray, Hendy, J. Justin Ragsdale and Michael Coard, Esquire. Our Master of Ceremonies is Charles Younger and Mistress of Ceremonies is Aziza Kinteh. They are both well known in the area and will add plenty of spice to the proceedings.There will be featured poets as well and allotted time for the community to speak. “Born To Be Free”, will happen at 7pm, that evening. June sixteenth will bring the start of the neighborhood cookouts and reunions. There will be health screenings, hoops competitions, games, information, music and lots of family fun. Sankofa Association of Roxborough will host it’s celebration and a walking tour of historic Laurel Hill Cemetery will take place on June sixteenth. The African American Museum will open its doors to the community for its 31st anniversary and annual Juneteenth National Freedom Celebration on June 19th. The Afro will present an encampment of the Third Regiment Infantry of the United States Colored Troops, along with re-enactors Gary Giles and Rhonda Hall portraying Fredrick Douglass and Harriet Tubman, respectively.

The Coleman NW Regional Library will honor Juneteenth with its summer reading kickoff activities. The National Constitution Center Juneteenth Celebration-In honor of the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the US, will take an inside look at extraordinary African Americans in history during the Famous Firsts Show. Pinn Memorial’s Juneteenth Celebration will take place on June twenty-third. Also on June twenty-third and twenty-fourth, PJC in partnership with Capri Marketing/PR calls for a No “Gun Play” weekend. All radio stations are asked not to play songs that promote violence and mention or promote guns

Our sponsors, PECO, SCOP, Berean Institute and PA Council on the Arts have joined with us in this endeavor. We believe that Philadelphia, America’s first capital city, has the power and resources to come together as One and touch our children in concern and love for the purpose of saving our collective lives.
Congo Square/Washington Square - All I can think of is Reginald Denny.

pnigga

hold my hand, dane
Oct 4, 2004
maybe there was an announcement of free fried chicken and watermelon in the next county

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX

"Take it from me, don't get out of the car."

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I'll never forget the Black Greek day they had every year at the Jersey Shore
at least three that I worked ended up in a riot....although the worst by far was the one in 92 in Belmar...someone better at searching might find it

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Negroes Celebrate Juneteenth with Violence.

Up in Milwaukee the local monkeys decided to "celebrate" Juneteenth by topping off the occasion by jumping onto vehicles, smashing windows, shooting people, kicking people in the face and punching police officers.

They aren't falling into the stereotypes are they? It's about celebrating the abolishment of slavery here in the U.S.A. but the urban monkeys just don't seem to understand that nor do they act like human beings. Why can't the towelheads kidnap and decapitate those motherfuckers instead of decent people?

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/8092297.html

Police Release More Detail About Juneteenth Violence
By Jon Byman
Milwaukee Police say a 33-year-old man has a broken tooth and cuts all over his face after a group of teenagers pulled him from his car and beat him following Milwaukee's Juneteenth celebration.

It happened after the festival ended in the 3000 block of north 1st Street which is a short distance from the actual festival. Police say hundreds of teenagers started kicking the man's car. Today's TMJ 4 video from the scene shows the teenagers damaging at least several cars.

The man who was pulled from his car was treated and released from a local hospital.

Meanwhile, a few blocks away a group of girls started fighting. When police went to break up the fight near 1st and Auer, the department says a 17-year-old girl started punching and kicking a 15-year veteran officer.

She hit him in his face shield, which shattered into his face. He needed three stitches and has scratches on his neck. That 17-year-old was arrested and police are recommending charges for battery to a police officer.

Police say there was also a fight earlier in the day in the 3000 block of north 1st Street. In that case, three women were fighting. Police say a 15-year-old boy tried to break up the fight when an 18-year-old man got involved in it.

According to police, the 18-year-old got angry, walked away and told the boy he was coming back with a gun. The 18-year-old did in fact return with a gun and fired five shots into a crowd where the boy was standing. The 15-year-old's 39-year-old uncle was hit in the shoulder. He was treated and released from a local hospital.

Some people think the violence takes away from the real meaning of Juneteenth.

"I think it should be continued," said Earnestine Rogers. "It shouldn't be stopped because of some youngsters."

It's the second year in a row that violence has broken out at the celebration.