Jurassic Park: Ultimate Trilogy Blu Ray Collectors Edition.

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
ZOMG! I want this. I hope there is new commentary.

[video]http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/09/23/jurassic-park-limited-edition-blu-ray-unboxing[/video]

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Yay! One classic, two lumps of shit, and a toy dinosaur!
Speilberg must have called up Lucas and said, "Hey, watch this. I bet they'll buy this shit too."

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
I know! Fucking rubes! Who the fuck would ever want a "remastered" to the point that it's a completely different version of their favorite movies.
fify

Luckily Jurassic Park is good. Can I just get the one movie?

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
ZOMG! I want this. I hope there is new commentary.

[video]http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/09/23/jurassic-park-limited-edition-blu-ray-unboxing[/video]

Only commentary you'll get is with that piece of shit Jurassic Park 3 cause SPIELBERG DONT DO COMMENTARY.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
I liked the Lost World better than the original Jurassic Park. Never actually saw JP III

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
Can you just buy the original or do you have to buy the set?

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
JP III was a masterpiece compared to the awfulness of TWL. Was just douce chillingly awful in the preachiness. For example, the Vince Vaughn character is directly responsible for many deaths, but it's ok because he's an environmentalist. But, Ludlow is a villain and is given a death scene that is supposed to be seen as cute and triumphant for the T-Rex, even though he never really did anything wrong other than trying to save InGen.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
JP III was a masterpiece compared to the awfulness of TWL. Was just douce chillingly awful in the preachiness. For example, the Vince Vaughn character is directly responsible for many deaths, but it's ok because he's an environmentalist. But, Ludlow is a villain and is given a death scene that is supposed to be seen as cute and triumphant for the T-Rex, even though he never really did anything wrong other than trying to save InGen.
Well the asshole thought it was a good idea to bring very dangerous animals back to the mainland. How many people could have died in the T Rex rampage?

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
Well the asshole thought it was a good idea to bring very dangerous animals back to the mainland. How many people could have died in the T Rex rampage?
True, but the Vince Vaughn character was still more of a direct saboteur but was still a "Good Guy" and the Julienne Moore character was one of the stupidest "Experienced Outdoorsman" ever and her contradictory actions directory got people killed (for example, she preaches how keen a sense of smell the T-Rex has, but she wears a jacket covered in the blood of the baby T-Rex and doesn't cover up food at the campsite. These are things a Cub Scout knows to do)

I will say that the original JP is one of the few movies that I will never forget seeing in the theater for the first time

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
True, but the Vince Vaughn character was still more of a direct saboteur but was still a "Good Guy" and the Julienne Moore character was one of the stupidest "Experienced Outdoorsman" ever and her contradictory actions directory got people killed (for example, she preaches how keen a sense of smell the T-Rex has, but she wears a jacket covered in the blood of the baby T-Rex and doesn't cover up food at the campsite. These are things a Cub Scout knows to do)
You guys might as well be arguing about Caddyshack 2.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
You know, I hate to admit it, but Caddyshack II is one of those movies that for some reason, if I come across it on cable, I'll watch it. I do find Randy Quaid's parts to be a saving grace.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
You know, I hate to admit it, but Caddyshack II is one of those movies that for some reason, if I come across it on cable, I'll watch it. I do find Randy Quaid's parts to be a saving grace.
I do that with a few terrible movies, including Twister and Dante's Peak (not every time, but probably 3-4 times a year). I just watched The Peacemaker last night and holy shit is that movie a lot shittier than I remember.