Jussie Smollett Hate Crime Hoax

On topic. They have a check and the memo says 5 week Nutrition/Workout program (Don’t Go). Perfect no?

Almost as if you wanted to hide the true reason for the payment so you write that memo on it. I've also seen texts between the 2 about diet and such.

Wonder if subway was part of that diet?

I'll give the link for the texts and check.

Check seems too perfect and weird. I write some checks as payment for schools and stuff but the pay to part covered the why and rarely need memo. Nor have I written a memo longer than 2 words. Given the size of the amount though it's not too weird.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainmen...xts-brothers-alleged-attack/story?id=61293323

Gonna be a great trial. Just waiting on the FBI report about that letter.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Hmmmm. Girl aside. Did he continue the weight loss?

Only want the best for you psych....

Now tell us what happened.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
If I had to guess, I’d say he’s on track for 400lbs now.

Comfort food.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
This is friend we’re dicussing. I’ll thank you to keep it respectful

ysr50

Donator
This is friend we’re dicussing. I’ll thank you to keep it respectful
What you're saying in not so many words is that he is going through his first relationship ending (not his choice) and he's dealing with it like the adult that he is, is that right? Yacht rock, scented candles, egg mcmuffins?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
What you're saying in not so many words is that he is going through his first relationship ending (not his choice) and he's dealing with it like the adult that he is, is that right? Yacht rock, scented candles, egg mcmuffins?
Cheesy poetry, gallons of ice cream....

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Two people in Geek Squad hats jumped him in front of the Dollar Tree, threw Punisher Toys, and dumped beard shampoo on him.
I kind of wanted you to work “dick sucking lips” into this story, but still a solid effort.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Of course. Behind closed doors I would do everything in my power to convince them to come clean but publicly it would be nothing but support.
According to TMZ, that's exactly what he was (angrily) doing.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/25/terrence-howard-meltdown-empire-confront-jussie-smollett/

A source close to Terrence tell us ... the actor didn't believe Jussie's account from the get-go, he felt the story never added up. We're told Terrence grilled Jussie periodically as holes began to emerge.

Tensions between Terrence and Jussie boiled over after the 2 Nigerian-American brothers who allegedly helped Jussie stage the attack, Abel and Ola Osundario, were detained by police ... we're told Terrence confronted Jussie once again, screaming at him to come clean.

Interestingly enough, Terrence posted a video Saturday that was seemingly in support of Jussie.

KRSOne

Trans activist Nikki Joly just put Jussie to shame by burning down his own house and killed 5 pets because he was upset that no one protested his gay parade. Now thats going for the gold. You don't just get a little mark under your eye and some bleach on you.

Let this be a lesson to the right. If you really want to upset libtards, ignore them. Don't protest them or yell fag at them, it makes them happy when you give them what they are looking for.

5skin

Trans activist Nikki Joly just put Jussie to shame by burning down his own house and killed 5 pets because he was upset that no one protested his gay parade. Now thats going for the gold. You don't just get a little mark under your eye and some bleach on you.

Let this be a lesson to the right. If you really want to upset libtards, ignore them. Don't protest them or yell fag at them, it makes them happy when you give them what they are looking for.
Happened in 2017, just getting to courts.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Last edited: