Jussie Smollett Hate Crime Hoax

Should have saw this coming from the moment she hired those beekeepers to hate crime her.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
I watched the entire ABC interview.

His numerous smiles in context to the conversation seem to me suggestive of duping delight.

See especially:

2:25-2:30 after he describes that the fight "just stopped"

and at the 15:10 min mark she asks him "what if the attackers are never found?"
not only is he smiling, but you can actually hear his laugh at 15:35
Someone has been watching body language vids.
Because narcissism. Thanks for an epic lie detection video interview for the ages, dumbshit.

Jussie Smollett reportedly insisted on TV appearance after attack

DiggerNick

Donator
I saw the soft-cock sketch SNL did about Smollett.

Christ, what a dud. They made sure to spend the biggest amount of time attacking Fox News and still had to say that he "might" have made it up.

The whole show should have been about his gay black ass.

Queen_Bona

SNL can't win. This case is way too big to not mention it, but also with their line of politics it's impossible to make anything funny out of it.

This is a case that should be left to the meme crowd. Any softie satire derived from it will be shit.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

Christ, what a dud. They made sure to spend the biggest amount of time attacking Fox News and still had to say that he "might" have made it up.

The whole show should have been about his gay black ass.
The Smollett shit is solid gold comedy material. If you can't make anything funny out of it, just give up.

A black gay actor has two black dudes fake racist gay bash him on a frozen tundra night in Chicago, and the direction you take it in is ... Fox News is poopie! :meh:

Instead of letting the jokes write themselves, the writers grab the wheel, yank it hard to the left, and drive it right into a ditch.

The SNL writers should be pelted with rocks and garbage at this point.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
The Smollett shit is solid gold comedy material. If you can't make anything funny out of it, just give up.

A black gay actor has two black dudes fake racist gay bash him on a frozen tundra night in Chicago, and the direction you take it in is ... Fox News is poopie! :meh:

Instead of letting the jokes write themselves, the writers grab the wheel, yank it hard to the left, and drive it right into a ditch.

The SNL writers should be pelted with rocks and garbage at this point.
So you’re saying Toonces is now the head writer of SNL?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
So you’re saying Toonces is now the head writer of SNL?
They used to be able to make comedy out of a cat driving off a cliff, now they take solid gold material, and drive it off a cliff.

How does he reach the peddles?