Jussie Smollett Hate Crime Hoax

Floyd1977

YES!

Thank you, Jesus!
What are the odds he's actually found guilty? I know on the surface this looks bad for him, but if OJ got off, anyone can. I'm kind of thinking [Jackie Chiles] You get me one Trump hater on that jury and you're walking out of there a free man[/Jackie Chiles]

What's the defense angle? Racist police, Trump drove him to it?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
What are the odds he's actually found guilty? I know on the surface this looks bad for him, but if OJ got off, anyone can. I'm kind of thinking [Jackie Chiles] You get me one Trump hater on that jury and you're walking out of there a free man[/Jackie Chiles]

Wackbag Vegas?

@Jacuzzi Billy

Plea bargain...Alcohol/drug induced (Hence the introduction of the drug dealer angle of association for the Nigerian Nightmares..)...Rehab...all forgiven...

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

I hope he goes with that Hail Mary defense. I also hope the jury is stacked with 12 angry whites. He already drew the angry black judge and prosecutors. His defense team should be like dem blecks on the jury can't be fair or impartial. We need a jury of cracka's!

Sent from your Mom's box.

lajikal

Going with he's found guilty of commiting a hate crime against himself and sentenced to a public hanging.

Floyd1977

I hope he goes with that Hail Mary defense. I also hope the jury is stacked with 12 angry whites. He already drew the angry black judge and prosecutors. His defense team should be like dem blecks on the jury can't be fair or impartial. We need a jury of cracka's!

Sent from your Mom's box.
If trial is in Chicago, jury will be stacked in his favor.

I’m going straight 50/50 on whether he beats the case or not at this point. God knows how the defense is going to twist this whole thing.

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
I bet there were people who wanted to be there but couldn't get time off work.

domelogic

Plea bargain...Alcohol/drug induced (Hence the introduction of the drug dealer angle of association for the Nigerian Nightmares..)...Rehab...all forgiven...

I read he will plead and serve no time. Then he will have to face the mail charge which I heard someone from from law enforcement say they will be charging. That will be his bigger issue then again it was released that they tried to get everything into the hands of the fbi(which would favor Jussie or some reason). I guess they think they have some pull with the feds, hmm where has that happened before?

I'm at the point where I dont care if he sees a second of prison. I just want there to be a guilty verdict or a guilty plea so he cant ever say it didnt happen or claim some sort of shenanigans against him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I read he will plead and serve no time. Then he will have to face the mail charge which I heard someone from from law enforcement say they will be charging. That will be his bigger issue then again it was released that they tried to get everything into the hands of the fbi(which would favor Jussie or some reason). I guess they think they have some pull with the feds, hmm where has that happened before?
That was weird.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...ie-smollett-kim-foxx-kass-20190314-story.html

Somebody pulled some strings, and that somebody should fry for it, but it makes no sense.

Did they think the feds would go easier on him? Were they panicking because the CPD was seriously PIIIIIISED OFF at the fag for trying to shit on their turf?

It seems dumb to intentionally throw a suspect that you're trying to protect to the federal wolves.

Dunno, serious monkeyshines involved, and "those people" aren't exactly the most logical and smartest monkey in the jungle.

domelogic

That was weird.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...ie-smollett-kim-foxx-kass-20190314-story.html

Somebody pulled some strings, and that somebody should fry for it, but it makes no sense.

Did they think the feds would go easier on him? Were they panicking because the CPD was seriously PIIIIIISED OFF at the fag for trying to shit on their turf?

It seems dumb to intentionally throw a suspect that you're trying to protect to the federal wolves.

Dunno, serious monkeyshines involved, and "those people" aren't exactly the most logical and smartest monkey in the jungle.

I thought the same thing. Then I see what happened with the Clinton case and I wonder if there are higher ups in the fbi that can easily be bought. Aside from that it makes zero sense. They absolutely knew the cpd was pissed but at least there you can plea and get no jail time possibly. That is not happening with the feds

Floyd1977

I thought the same thing. Then I see what happened with the Clinton case and I wonder if there are higher ups in the fbi that can easily be bought. Aside from that it makes zero sense. They absolutely knew the cpd was pissed but at least there you can plea and get no jail time possibly. That is not happening with the feds
Trump is in the periphery on this. Feds probably likely to be sympathetic.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
They used to be able to make comedy out of a cat driving off a cliff, now they take solid gold material, and drive it off a cliff.

How does he reach the peddles?
I loved how the car crashing off the cliff was always the same stock footage over and over again

Southtown

Something just makes me feel like this dindu is going to get a slap on the wrist.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Something just makes me feel like this dindu is going to get a slap on the wrist.
Yep. Celeb, gay, black, hates trump,

He’s holding a full house, Aces over Kings.
I have no doubt he'll not get any big jail time but the big thing is he doesn't get
away with being found innocent. This "I was framed" bullshit has to fail.

Floyd1977

I have no doubt he'll not get any big jail time but the big thing is he doesn't get
away with being found innocent. This "I was framed" bullshit has to fail.
Eh, whatever happens it won’t change the mind of anyone who believes him.

Time is the only justice for him should he be found guilty.