Jussie Smollett Hate Crime Hoax

Bobobie

Emily Deschanel? She doesn’t look too bad yet. What are you talking about? Did I miss a recent photo?
She didn't get as big as Delta Burk, but she was wearing fatty ass concealing clothing and her face was starting to get rounder. I've seen her in previews of Animal Kingdom and it looks like she's finally worked off the maternity fat.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
It's more sad when it's a hot chick, other good examples ... Kristie Allie, Kathleen Turner, that Bones chick.
I was watching Romancing the Stone the other day and I found myself asking why anyone ever thought Turner was hot. I was a kid when she was big in the 80's with Body Heat. I never found her attractive. I always preferred Kristie Allie to Shelly Long as far as looks went when I watched Cheers. But that's not saying much. All 3 of those ladies have fallen off the face of the earth. Although it wouldn't surprise me of Turner and Allie's weight caused the earth to swallow them whole.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I was watching Romancing the Stone the other day and I found myself asking why anyone ever thought Turner was hot. I was a kid when she was big in the 80's with Body Heat. I never found her attractive. I always preferred Kristie Allie to Shelly Long as far as looks went when I watched Cheers. But that's not saying much. All 3 of those ladies have fallen off the face of the earth. Although it wouldn't surprise me of Turner and Allie's weight caused the earth to swallow them whole.

btw... "off the face of the Earth" = Lifetime and Hallmark movies.

All the female actresses from the 80s/90s that you haven't see in forever, they're all playing the role of "Mom" in movies like 'The Christmas Princess' on Lifetime and Hallmark.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

All the female actresses from the 80s/90s that you haven't see in forever, they're all playing the role of "Mom" in movies like 'The Christmas Princess' on Lifetime and Hallmark.
I thought Candace Cameron bure had all those roles locked down

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator

How would you know???

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator

I would crank it to her in The Man with Two Brains.

Bobobie

I would crank it to her in The Man with Two Brains.
I think that was the last movie I remember her being hot in. I don't get the people saying she isn't hot. She just oozes sex when she turns it on.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

My mother in law watches nothing but the hallmark channel :meh:

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
My mother in law watches nothing but the hallmark channel :meh:
My wife and daughter do the Christmas binge, and maybe the odd one or two the rest of the year. More than that, and that shit will dissolve your brain like sugar rots your teeth.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
My wife and daughter do the Christmas binge, and maybe the odd one or two the rest of the year. More than that, and that shit will dissolve your brain like sugar rots your teeth.
I didn’t even know we had the hallmark channel until she came to visit, she found it, and didn’t turn it off for 3 days, when we go down to her place... it’s all that’s on

Floyd1977

My wife is the same way. It’s like pulling teeth to get her to watch legitimately good movies, but she’ll watch any piece of shit on that channel (outside of Golden Girls marathons). I find it actually offensive on some levels.