Jussie Smollett Hate Crime Hoax

5skin

Somewhere on Molly Ringwald
Still playing make believe.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/16/jussie-smollett-sue-chicago-attack/

Jussie Smollett is ready to go on the offensive against the City of Chicago, which is suing him for the cost of investigating what City officials believe was a fake "attack" ... because he's now threatening to file a lawsuit of his own.

Jussie just said in legal docs in the City's case -- where it wants around a half a mil for various costs associated with investigating Jussie's claim he was the victim of a racist, homophobic attack last January.

The former "Empire" actor says he's seriously thinking about filing a lawsuit against Chi-Town, "for their conduct underlying the arrest and their conduct thereafter." Translation -- he thinks he's the victim of a malicious prosecution.

Jussie Smollett is ready to go on the offensive against the City of Chicago, which is suing him for the cost of investigating what City officials believe was a fake "attack" ... because he's now threatening to file a lawsuit of his own.

Jussie just said in legal docs in the City's case -- where it wants around a half a mil for various costs associated with investigating Jussie's claim he was the victim of a racist, homophobic attack last January.

The former "Empire" actor says he's seriously thinking about filing a lawsuit against Chi-Town, "for their conduct underlying the arrest and their conduct thereafter." Translation -- he thinks he's the victim of a malicious prosecution.
Oh I hope they throw the book at him... they won't of course... but a boy can dream.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator

The balls on this motherfucker...

The balls on this motherfucker...
Thia guy staged a hate crime attack against himself. Stood in front of the police with a noose still hanging I his neck an hour after it happened. Goes on national TV and calls himself the gay Tupac for fighting off his attackers as he tears coming out if his face. Gets charged with staging the attack still claims innocence . BEATS the charges, or they get dismissed.

Saying he is thinking of filing his own lawsuit seems tame.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
The situation continues to get more and more bizarre. My feeling is was before this ridiculous brief by Smollett's lawyer the chances of this case being thrown out were always high to begin with. I think this argument by Gay Tupac's lawyers hurts him more than helps. They should STFU.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
It just keeps getting better and better, they are talking their way into jail
Meh how many times have we thought that about this and other topics only to be left scratching our heads wondering why they didn't go to jail. There are different tiers of justice for certain people.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Meh how many times have we thought that about this and other topics only to be left scratching our heads wondering why they didn't go to jail. There are different tiers of justice for certain people.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
All these months have gone by and we've heard nothing more on the supposed fed/postal investigation, eh?

Well, isn't that fuckin' great. /sarcasm

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
All these months have gone by and we've heard nothing more on the supposed fed/postal investigation, eh?

Well, isn't that fuckin' great. /sarcasm
Did you hear about that other guy who graped a whole bunch of kids and helped a bunch of other people grape a whole bunch of kids and then he got murdered in his highly secure cell?