Just a Big F U

FOFOLINA

Ok get this fuckin shit....
Last Sat was a crazy fuckin day
my son went with his loser dad so I figure I get to have a night where I go out and hang with friends for a little...
well that fuckin shit didn't happen...

My brother takes my mom and his girl out to a nice place to eat,the fuckin crazy bitch gets all kooky when she drinks...

well they are on their way home till her and my bro start to fight mind you my mom is in the car the whole fuckin time..this bitch starts to yell and then gets out the car and starts to scream and knockin in people's doors till some one called the cops...

I get a phone call she is in the police station...Ok well my mom and bro come home and said she will stay there so now I am stuck watching this crazy lady's kid which is not my brothers kid...

Oh well fuck it the whole night i get a phone call from her saying how she is so sad and that tell her kid that she will miss her.
Now I start to worry I dont know what to do..

this kept goin till 4 am sunday she calls me and says she is in another police station cause my bro called the cops on her she was drinkin again,she went nuts slapped 3 cops in the face and spit and kicked one of them...

well now she has lost it some how she found a way to get a razor..My mom goes to pick her up this fuckin bitch slit her god damn wrists..she is on my couch fuckin cryin and shit we do what we can to help till we took her to the hospital...

Ok they said she has to stay there for 6 weeks...meanin I have this kid for 6 fuckin weeks..ok no big deal I am ok with it I will do what I can to help out...

Now here is the fucking topper my bro goes to see her last night there and she was fine when he walked in she started to act all fuckin nuts and shit..her doctor told my bro she was just fine there was nothing wrong with her...

SO MEANING THIS WHOLE FUCKIN WEEK WAS A GODDAMN FUCKING ACT...SHE HAD ME ALL FUCKIN WORRIED WHEN SHE CALLED ME AND SAID TELL MY LITTLE GIRL THAT I WILL MISS HER AND SHIT...

Fuckin bullshit I thought this bitch was goin to die and I had no clue how to deal with it..and I find this shit out...

THIS FUCKIN BITCH NEEDS A GODDAMN FUCKIN OSCAR FOR WHAT SHE DID AND I AM SO PISSED OFF ABOUT IT....

How could some one do such a thing we all did what we can to help this god damn fuckin nutcase that she is and this crap happens...

I learned something about it and I have never been so fuckin pissed off cause of what she did..now she can go to fuckin hell and die for all I care she hurt us all on this not to mention her kid..this fuckin cunt

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
fofo..sounds like an ex gf of mine except the kid part. i broke up with her and she threatened to kill herself.

get this..her family called me up crying and saying i made her nuts?!?!?!?

i saw here a couple years later at the nj shore with a couple kids. she begged me not to tell her husband.i didnt.sheesh i hate nutty chicks.good luck!

FOFOLINA

For a chicks to be like that they should not fuckin have a man cause of the hell they put them thru it is just bullshit

She sounds like she needs some help maybe 12 to 16 weeks in a nuthouse would do the job but then again they may never let her out. She may need to recieve therapy and have no contact from the outside world at all. I think im headed there myself so maybe i will have company whats her name so i can make a friend. Life seems so promissing at moments then so fucking pointless. Days are filled with dark thoughts, you want save the ones you love but how can you save them if you feel inside that you cannot save yourself.