Just moved to FL

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I just moved down to Palm Beach Gardens (great - freaking station is looking to dump O&A - at least I have XM)

Any Wackbaggers in the area?

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
Used to live in Fla , move now before you end up in a FEMA trailer

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
ooooh. them.
Beachside is no problem. But you know that, right Kris?
There's no way I'd live anywhere but Beachside Jack. Too many of "them" on the other side of the river.

Actually, if I could, I think I'd try to find a place a little further south on the peninsula .. Port Orange or Wilbur-By-The-Sea. Drove through there one afternoon - niiiice houses in there.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Slightly north is good too. Ormond Beach is nice, and mostly free of the city-type problems Daytona beach has.
Flagler beach looks like it is left back in the '60's. Very cool.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Florida is awful. BB has it right, the Key's or no where. Fuck South Beach, fuck West Palm Beach, fuck the pan handle.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Florida is awful. BB has it right, the Key's or no where. Fuck South Beach, fuck West Palm Beach, fuck the pan handle.
I wanted to move to the keys. Spent some time there in '04 and thought I could make it work. Went back this past winter in a position to make the move, and found it was a different place. Very little work, many businesses closed, and little opportunity to make a living.

Too bad, I'd rather live there than anywhere I can think of.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
I just moved down to Palm Beach Gardens (great - freaking station is looking to dump O&A - at least I have XM)

Any Wackbaggers in the area?
I lived in Pensacola for a few years and loved my time there.

No, but if I hit the lottery I'd have a place in Key West.
KEY WEST ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! So GAY there. Myself I'm out of the FL. game, the whole area is over priced.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
just moved tro West Palm Beach from Mass, prob like 10 min from you

trader:action-sm

I used to live in Deerfield beach right near Boca, good place, missed Boston so much after a while though that I started hating it. That day that I stepped onto the airplane was a Sunday durring the NFL season. I watched the New England Patriots as I flew back to Boston for the final time realizing that you can't leave mass for any period of time before you miss it and wan't to kill everybody around you in order to just get back.

OandAFanInDC

holla holla holla holla
Mar 4, 2002
Fairfax VA
I used to live in Ft Pierce what a fucking shithole atleast the football is good down there

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Slightly north is good too. Ormond Beach is nice, and mostly free of the city-type problems Daytona beach has.
Flagler beach looks like it is left back in the '60's. Very cool.
Definitely not as many transients up north. One of my closest friends is up in Palm Coast. He & his wife were in Ormond but moved up right before hurricane season 2 years ago. Good thing too - the house he was living in sustained a lot of damage.

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
Apr 28, 2005
Westport, Mass
cool man, I've been working in the Greenwise store in Legacy shopping center for the last month, gonna be there quite often, may be at Chili's there for the game tonight. Been hanging at that Chilis quite a bit.