Just one of those days

It's just one of those days
when you dont wanna wake up
everything is fucked
everybody sucks

Damn I hate going to work this fuckin early in freezing weather. Now I have to work in the Mud Fuckin snow sucks ass

FOFOLINA

Stingray I am so sorry to hear you are having a bad day.

I HOPE YOUR DAY GOES BETTER CHEER UP

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)~
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND NEVER RAT ON YOUR FRIENDS!!!!
BEST SAYING FROM GOODFELLAS
DANCE SPIDER DANCE!!!

Its all about the he said she said bullshit!!! I think you better quit or you'll be leaving with a fat lip. That song rocks i know how you feel Stingray life can suck at times.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

i hear ya sting i'm having one of those days

you don't really know why?
But you wanna justify, rippin someones head off!!!
No human contact ahh fuck first one to the plain leaves with the blood stains tell your mommy i'm a manaiac you better watch your back cause i'm fuckin up your program

bottom line is
You just lucked up, next in line to get fucked up. Your best bet is to stay away motherfukcer....IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS!!!!!!

Fucking this freezing weather sucks big monkey ass. I feel like i am on the ice planet Hoth. I heard the weather man before and it doesnt look like its gonna get any better he was Fn talking about some cold air coming from Greenland. I have no clue how but this sucks.
------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

[This message has been edited by imoverherenow (edited 12-20-2000).]

Hey Stingray,

It could be worse...you could be up here in Vermont with daytime highs in the teens and 8 feet of snow....And to top it off, the house lost power for over 24 hours!!!

Some how, the "adding the word 'teens'" concept doesn't work in this case...

Feel better now, Baby?

Did i forget to add that i have come to realize that i now hate snow.

------------------

hey woodfloor maybe you need a man to come down there and keep you warm. imoverhernow is en fuego baby he will rock your world i just jope you can handle it cuase he's the white shaft some women say.

another day .. here we go again high of 32 degrees

Stingray the Snowman

M

MikeyX1027

Yeah, I hate those day's too. Here is what my tipicle day is:
Wake up around 2:00pm
Scratch my balls til around 5:30
Take a shower
Eat dinner
Go out & get fucked up
Come home around 2:00am
Go to chat
Sign off aroun 5:30am (just before Stingray comes on)
Pass out

My life is so complex, It's so hard being me!

------------------
If you ain't gonna "bring it to the table", then keep your mouth shut!

Gonzo, Yes women do say i am the white shaft oh yeah its true its true!!!

------------------

Ooooo baby.... "en feugo"?!? You sure know how to turn a girl on! Think you can make it through the 6 hour trip up here?

Oh Hell Yeah!!! 6 hour trip is nothing.

------------------

hell yeah woodfloor imoverhernow will take a 6 hour trip there and take you to town for another 6

I'm wet just thinking about it

I think my parents would have a problem with listening to us go at it for 6 hours...

[This message has been edited by Ilovemywoodfloor (edited 12-22-2000).]

well woodfloor its ok if i call you that right? we're friends here right?

Well see he isn't just some bum he's the romantical type he'll take you out for a candle light dinner like at McDoanlds he'll bring like a birthday candle and a papercup. then he'll take you to like the marriot and wine and dine you and pleasure you for hours on end he's the king when it comes to making a woman feel like a queen. I only wish i could be half the man he is.

But whatever you do make sure there are no christmas trees near by.

Ripping someones head off is not as fun as bum rushing Christmas Trees.

------------------
running down Fn christmas trees on the streets of NY

Gonzo, you can call me anything you'd like....

Christmas trees, huh? I'm getting a little scared...protect me Gonzo!!!

My birthday's coming soon. I'd hate to think what he'd get me....

[This message has been edited by Ilovemywoodfloor (edited 12-24-2000).]

Originally posted by Stingray:
<STRONG>It's just one of those days
when you dont wanna wake up
everything is fucked
everybody sucks

Damn I hate going to work this fuckin early in freezing weather. Now I have to work in the Mud Fuckin snow sucks ass</STRONG>
This is an old thread, but Damn I miss that fuckin job!! wish I could get that one back.