Just sayin Hi

BabyBunni

I just wanted to write a little post to say whats up to everyone, and ask how things are goin. ok...i love u all..byes

FOFOLINA

Hey Bb whats up how is the Bf hope things are well for ya we miss ya to

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Listen guys. She was just saying hi. There will be no replies after that. hehe. Hey Kris 10 long time no see. :D

Whats up everyone!!! Im flipping between SmackDown and the Knicks Playoff game tonight.

BabyBunni

nice to meet u 100 grand...everythings great..thanx for asking IOHN..I start school tomorrow actually....and my bf is good fofo...although I miss him alot...ok well talk to all of you soon

MAVRIC305

Your BF can go eff himself. I'm jealous :D

MAVRIC305

Lol. That's a great name. I wonder if he's as good looking as a certain Billy. :D ;)

Ok im gonna go out on a limb here and ask if you guys are going out with each other hmm?

MAVRIC305

No bro. The limb broke. We use to flirt with each other alot. I always asked her to have phone sex. But she wouldn't do it damn it. :D ;)

FOFOLINA

LOl Mav Phone Sex is Fun.....well when I go out with someone i do it not just anyone.. :D ;)

FOFOLINA

Lol Iohn....something that is funny one time i was loking for jobs on like job sites ans shit... they had a thing for a phone sex operator something that is nuts....the thing that shocked the shit out of me is that....they make so much money it is not even funny I think it was like 5.00 a minute
That is some crazy shit... i would never do that but i almost dropped when i saw it on a job site... I think it was gotajob.com...if i am not mistaken

DarthPrecious

doesnt get the bit guy
Hey Yo,

Whats up everyone? Just checking in to say hello. Hopefully everyone is well, I'm still lurking in the background. When I get a job that doesnt make me want to get another job because it sucks so bad,I'll be around more often. Until then, I'll be watching you all.

"Strentgh and Honor......"

FOFOLINA

Hey dp whats up....glad that you are doin well Miss ya man

FoFo Five bucks a min???? somrone punch me in the NUTZ my voice will get very high then I will applym lol oh yeah Hello BB

BabyBunni

Can someone please shoot me, because this school thing is already driving me nuts and it's onl the second day...oh well only 11weeks and 5 days until the semester is over.

FOFOLINA

Awww bb I know you can do it...don't let it get to you sweety...Chin UP

BabyBunni

Ok, I think I have gone blind. I had to color this diagram of all the layers of skin and um let me just say I now respect the aspect of what the skin does for my body....I have some good news though...I am the only chick in my class who doesn't have n e children...GO ME lol

BabyBunni

HoHoKus School of business and medical sciences...I am studying to become a medical assistant that is certifide in ECGs...great huh...I gradute January 25,2002<~seems soo far away :( :( :( :( :( :(