Just spoke with Anthony and got a cell phone video of Porsche..

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Here is a little video from vacation for all to enjoy. Hey LIL Jimmy don't worry so much he likes to drive fast!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc5oaY2oYM4&feature=related[/MEDIA]

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
*knock on wood.*

In the voice of lil Jimmy Norton:
"Welcome to the Opie and James Dean Show".

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
That's funny, I heard that Ant ended up going to his chick's family's place for Christmas dinner and proposed during dessert

That's funny, I heard that Ant ended up going to his chick's family's place for Christmas dinner and proposed during dessert

I Heard that Too. Just AFTER some guy named Richard Blowed him Good.

=Hot=

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
made ya look made ya look ..... you know the rest

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
well. race it on sunday and fix it on monday........

ktfo22

Knocked the F--- Out
I am fascinated by your sig pic. Not the girl's bouncing boobs, but her bouncing gut. Why? I do not know.
heh... I haven't seen a sig pic in months... I turn em off... especially when they take up 1/4 of my page :)

reddog_2711

I am fascinated by your sig pic. Not the girl's bouncing boobs, but her bouncing gut. Why? I do not know.
I guess you've got to take the good with the bad.

Thats actually a very small clip of that. The whole thing is almost 6 minutes long, and she's out of her top from about the 30 second mark and on. If you have access to the newsgroups, search for "Cindy beach bounce". It's an AVI file that I just downloaded it and converted the part I wanted into the GIF last night. :action-sm

maz

TRueWDTer
i'll look for it
in the future
thanks bro