Kain Carter Steals From Patrice O'Neal

MrWhite

New Wackbag
Jul 22, 2013
NYC
FU I can't thread yet on here and post this piece of shit who just got caught stealing Patrice O'neal's fucking act

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
He looks like the one black guy with a micro penis.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
Nigga needs to be dressed in a hoodie and dropped off in George Zimmerman's neighborhood.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
This has to be a joke...He can't not know what he is doing...it's just not possible to believe that...and then he straight up admits he's stealing it...

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
This has to be a joke...He can't not know what he is doing...it's just not possible to believe that...and then he straight up admits he's stealing it...
Apparently, he started admitting it only after Dante Nero called him out on it.

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
These thieving pieces of garbage have to know that no credible comedian will EVER take them out on tour once they're exposed as being a thief.

So I hope this guy enjoys his fleeting YouTube fame, because it will never go past this. His career is over.

Especially since he stole from Patrice, who is one of the most loved and respected comics of our time.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Jay Mohr's a cunt.

Just in case that wasn't universally proliferated yet.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
Some more about this:

http://www.theroot.com/blogs/grapevine/youtube-star-blasted-stealing-late-comics-material

The Root) -- Between his YouTube and Twitter pages (@hotdamnirock on each), Kain Carter has hundreds of thousands of fans and followers. Too bad the material used to win them all was stolen from the late comic Patrice O'Neal.
People on Twitter caught wind of Carter's fraud via this YouTube video making the rounds on social media. (Note: Contains explicit language.) The video contains audio and video clips of Patrice O'Neal's work played immediately before some of Carter's videos, which often contain O'Neal's routines word for word.

In the midst of the controversy, Carter made an attempt to save his behind by making a video claiming that in reproducing the late comic's material without credit or permission, he sought only to "keep the material alive." What a pretty sentiment. An immoral, reprehensible, illegal pretty sentiment.

News of Carter's line crossing reached O'Neal's camp, including his widow, and they retweeted several people condemning Carter for what he did. There's no word yet on whether O'Neal's estate will be pursuing legal action, but you can bet that with more than 95 million YouTube views, Carter might owe someone a dollar or two.

Check out some of Twitter's head shaking below.
Follow the link to see some tweets about it, including one from Jim Norton (I wish I could drop them here easily)

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
Eh I reported his "confession" video for scams/fraud saying, "This man admits to stealing *verbatim* a dead comedian's jokes for his own profit on YouTube. It's reprehensible and his account should be up for review if not terminated. He admits his guilt in this video."

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
...A long chain and a pick up truck...

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Especially since he stole from Patrice, who is one of the most loved and respected comics of our time.
Patrice is only loved and respected by about half the comedy industry. The other half hates his guts for tearing them a new asshole. Him ruining that other half is part of why he is so loved and respected by the first half.

Last edited:

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
He even took the cadence and emphasis that Patrice had. What a terrible guy. He isn't stealing from Patrice. He's pissing on the tombstone while quoting him.
This is insane.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
He's associated with the Beige Phillip Show. That is so impossibly douchey.

From the link at theroot.

"Kain stole jokes during a set of jokes that Patrice O'Neal told ABOUT PEOPLE TELLING JOKES.
How bold can you be?"

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Declined our requests for a comment.

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
The problem that this Kain dude doesn't really understand is that by stealing from Patrice he's shitting on Patrice's memory, not honoring him. ESPECIALLY considering that Patrice was a 1000% original thinker and would have verbally destroyed this kid if they ever had met.

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
Lulz @UMANEDAKIDD19:

I CANT PHANTOM HOW PEOPLE ACTUALLY DEFEND STEALIN, IT DISGUST ME.
Affleck was the bomb in fathoms.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
The problem that this Kain dude doesn't really understand is that by stealing from Patrice he's shitting on Patrice's memory, not honoring him. ESPECIALLY considering that Patrice was a 1000% original thinker and would have verbally destroyed this kid if they ever had met.
He wasn't trying to honor him. That was the excuse him he came up with (and probably believes) after he got caught.

Last edited:

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
In that one clip, Patrice said you can't even call what a guy like Kain Carter does "joke stealing."

Back in the day those 1 and 2 liners were meant to be stolen and retold by people because they were quick and easy
and anybody could do them and it didn't necessarily reflect on the comedian's life.

"Two jews walk into a bar! They own it!" was the example he gave. He called what he gave personal perspective and life analogies.
Stealing somebody's personal perspective and life analogies so you can profit off of it is horrible.