Kathy Griffin Deathwatch

DiggerNick

Donator
This fucking thread appears as 'Kathy Griffin De..." in the list.

I hate you all.

Queen_Bona

I will never understand the motivation for making her eyebrows so huge.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I will never understand the motivation for making her eyebrows so huge.
Probably because she has those horrible tiny watery rat eyes, and wants to accentuate them so they appear to be normal human eyes.

Anyone worth ten million can find someone who would otherwise be well out of their league to pretend to like them.
Enjoy that ten mil while you can, bucko, because she can't be adding to it these days. Unless she sells her Hollywood mansion and moves into a two-bedroom apartment in the Valley.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Doesn't really help.
I am sure she could look better or at least more dignified if she didn't wear drag makeup.
She does look better from a distance. Say, a distance of about three miles.

Bobobie

Enjoy that ten mil while you can, bucko, because she can't be adding to it these days. Unless she sells her Hollywood mansion and moves into a two-bedroom apartment in the Valley.
Not living in Hollywood. The taxes alone must be huge on that property.

Atomic Fireball

Donator

The only awkward moment came when Deputy White House Press Secretary Hogan Gidley tried to squeeze past our table. Griffin stopped him and said, “How do you sleep at night?” Gidley replied, “Very well, thank you.” When Griffin expressed doubt about that, Gidley asked, “Are we really going to do this?”

That’s when things got interesting. Griffin, in her trademark style, retorted, “Yes we are, suck my dick! No, really, suck my dick!”

There was some back-and-forth, then Gidley, who was holding a Tecate, announced he was off to enjoy his Mexican beer “before we build the wall and you can’t get these anymore.” That prompted a farewell “fuck you” from Griffin, triggering nervous laughter around our table.

Later, when Politico’s Josh Dawsey was announced winner of the Merriman Smith Award for his story about the resignation of White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer — who was seated at the table next to us — Griffin stood up and applauded loudly in his direction, eliciting guffaws from our neighbors.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3012...n-harrasses-deputy-white-amanda-prestigiacomo