Katt Williams will not apologize for his "insensitive" remarks.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Good for him. The moment a chant of "USA! USA! USA!" is considered offensive is the moment this country is truly beyond saving.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I'm sure Katt's attitude would be much different if he had a hit TV show.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
While Im proud of him doing this,

this pretty much sums it up. I doubt he would be so valiant and ready to stand up to a portion of his fan base if he had a real gig in jeopardy.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Why? At least Tracy already has a TV show ( I wouldn't call it a hit TV show), the only thing he could've lost was another season or two on it before it's finally cancelled). Katt is risking never ever getting a show, by standing up for himself.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Bottom line when there is money to be made, most will fold like a cheap suit.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Good on him. I recently had a complaint filed on me because I have several stickers on the cage window in my patrol car. One of them is an American Flag, and a Mexican National said it offended him along with my other patriotic stickers.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Good on him. I recently had a complaint filed on me because I have several stickers on the cage window in my patrol car. One of them is an American Flag, and a Mexican National said it offended him along with my other patriotic stickers.
You should have just taken him back to the Home Depot parking lot, he was obviously lost and scared.

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
I being 100% totally fucking no shit serious right now when I say that I really respect the level of restraint you must have. How do you not just beat the living shit out of every stupid fucking asshole you come across.

And this is why every time I see one of the troll threads on here the first question I ask is what did they do to deserve being tazed/beat/pepper sprayed/raped to death by the police... 3/4 of the time they usually had it coming.

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004

This type of shit is why the country really is doomed.

I drive around and pretty much every Puerto Rican,Mexican,Italian,etc. have something on them that resembles their countries flag whether is a t-shirt,hat,tattoo,flag in their car, etc. Yet somehow they get offended if someone has a USA sticker or flag showing in the fucking United States of America. Its fucking mind boggling.

Imagine if we went to their home country and asked them to take down there flag because it offends us. We would be killed.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I being 100% totally fucking no shit serious right now when I say that I really respect the level of restraint you must have. How do you not just beat the living shit out of every stupid fucking asshole you come across.

And this is why every time I see one of the troll threads on here the first question I ask is what did they do to deserve being tazed/beat/pepper sprayed/raped to death by the police... 3/4 of the time they usually had it coming.
You have to have thick skin to do the job. I would love to issue "being stupid in a smart zone" beatings, but it's not worth losing my job over.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
This type of shit is why the country really is doomed.
You don't think that's a tad overdramatic? The border region might be a cesspool for that kind of shit but the rest of the country's not nearly as bad. I don't hear PR's and such in NY or Miami saying they're offended by US patriotism. It's just those douches who think losing a war shouldn't mean you lose your land.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
You don't think that's a tad overdramatic? The border region might be a cesspool for that kind of shit but the rest of the country's not nearly as bad. I don't hear PR's and such in NY or Miami saying they're offended by US patriotism. It's just those douches who think losing a war shouldn't mean you lose your land.
Yeah, Arizona and Southern California are rife with these dumbfucks parading around saying they are taking "their" land back. We have pockets of it up here because of all the towns with packing plants. When they first showed up they were quiet, kept out of trouble and stayed to themselves. But once they get a good stranglehold on the packing plant, they become arrogant and decided that every town they lived in was going to be a Latino paradise complete with chickens and goat in their yards, pedophilia, drugs, **** and a Walmart.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
Yeah, Arizona and Southern California are rife with these dumbfucks parading around saying they are taking "their" land back. We have pockets of it up here because of all the towns with packing plants. When they first showed up they were quiet, kept out of trouble and stayed to themselves. But once they get a good stranglehold on the packing plant, they become arrogant and decided that every town they lived in was going to be a Latino paradise complete with chickens and goat in their yards, pedophilia, drugs, **** and a Walmart.
We have more Mexican flags flying in Houston than American flags. It's disgusting. These fuckers come over here and act like they are in Mexico and we don't do a thing about it cause we don't want to hurt feelings.

I used to be indifferent to Kat Williams, but I just might be his number one fan now.

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
You have to have thick skin to do the job. I would love to issue "being stupid in a smart zone" beatings, but it's not worth losing my job over.
Don't you mean it not worth getting imprisoned over... oh nvm that's right your a cop. :action-sm

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
We have more Mexican flags flying in Houston than American flags. It's disgusting. These fuckers come over here and act like they are in Mexico and we don't do a thing about it cause we don't want to hurt feelings.

I used to be indifferent to Kat Williams, but I just might be his number one fan now.
Can you imagine what would happen if Mexico elected some assclown president that started chest-thumping and encouraging the idiots with that attitude to "take back what's theirs", or something similar? Or even just some drug kingpin saying this like that? :icon_eek:

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
I just want to sit down with the Russians, Chinese, and the Indians and divide this planet up and get rid of the unnecessary population

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I don't hear that shit from Dominicans either. From what I can tell, the Mexicans in NYC pretty much keep to themselves as well.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
I don't hear that shit from Dominicans either. From what I can tell, the Mexicans in NYC pretty much keep to themselves as well.

I thought we had all the Mexicans and you had Puerto Ricans and Latinos. If you have Mexicans, then you're fucked.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I thought we had all the Mexicans and you had Puerto Ricans and Latinos. If you have Mexicans, then you're fucked.
Like I said, around these parts they tend to keep to themselves. I have worked with a few of them in the past and they truly have a great work ethic. The one negative is when a manager tries to replace you with them because he can get away with paying them less.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
Can you imagine what would happen if Mexico elected some assclown president that started chest-thumping and encouraging the idiots with that attitude to "take back what's theirs", or something similar? Or even just some drug kingpin saying this like that? :icon_eek:
Yes we would have america south only now officially paying for them

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Colorado is getting to be just as bad

I just want to sit down with the Russians, Chinese, and the Indians and divide this planet up and get rid of the unnecessary population
No, we need to take a page from the play book of these countries and address the illegals as they do

No, we're all fucked

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Yeah, all mexicans keep to themselves except those from Durango, Mex. Theyre the mexican *******. They mostly stick close to a car ride from home though, so Arizona, Texas, and Colorado. Theyre easy to spot.
1. Last name sticker on a chevy, ford, or dodge
2. Shitty Mexican music blastin'
3. Cowboy type clothes on
4. Fat wife and daughters

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
it was all over cnn.. thought he did apologize. I wasn't really listening though. Benn preoccupied since I just got hit by one of the ricans on my bicycle.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
once they get a good stranglehold on the packing plant, they become arrogant and decided that every town they lived in was going to be a Latino paradise complete with chickens and goat in their yards, pedophilia, drugs, **** and a Walmart.
That's funny and all (I enjoyed "**** and a Walmart") but it's not the same thing. It sounds more like general racism.