Keep the prize pigs calling for months?

judoGTI

))) 202MX (((
Aug 30, 2004
I really hope after the 30 days the boys keeping announcing "tomorrows sound is: <insert sound here>"

well after the promotion ends... That would tickle me silly.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
The CBS lawyers will put a stop to that. Like they stop the funny.

judoGTI

))) 202MX (((
Aug 30, 2004
Even if they dont announce they are giving anything out? They can just say "Tomorrows sound is" and thats it?

That miiiiiight get past the layers.

reddog_2711

Jan 11, 2007
Rochester, NY
Even if they dont announce they are giving anything out? They can just say "Tomorrows sound is" and thats it?

That miiiiiight get past the layers.

Not only could they legally say that, but when they do play "the sound" the next morning, they could legally record the phonecall and play it back on the air later in the morning. If they wait an hour or so, then all of the other prizepigs will have already turned the station off, so it wouldn't ruin it for the other prizepigs to fall for it the next day.

They could announce late in the morning every day that the contest is over and that they're just announcing the sound for fun. This would do 2 things.
1) appease the laywers since they would be clearly announcing every day that the contest is over, and
2) making sure that the true fans know the contest is over, meaning that only prizepigs will be calling in the morning.

The calls they'd be replaying later in the morning would sound something like this:

O&A: Hello

(Potential) Pig: Hi.....what caller am I?

O&A (hearing a female voice and confirming that it's a pig): You're caller # 10.....music playing in celebration.......

(Confirmed) Pig: OH MY GOD!! (or oh my goodness gracious)

O&A....after fucking with them for awhile: You win nothing.......good day!

:haha7::haha7::haha7:

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
this only helps if arbitron give the prize pigs diaries. which of course they probably do.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Lawyers don't like gray area.