Kevin Hart Suffers Major Injuries in Car Accident, Roof Crushed

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
yep, he had a 1970 Cuda that handles like a 1970 Cuda, that was his problem.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I'd guess that even a modern repop Challenger roof isn't nearly as strong as a modern Challenger. They're very stiff cars for the width and weight imo. With good tires they're very grippy too. The factory Eagle Supercar tires are junk, Pirelli P-zeros are a little better and wear out fast, Nitto Innvo I've found the most grip with.
They hold great cornering with the independent suspension....until they don't and ass end swaps with the front in a heartbeat. There's little in-between even in a NA 5.7 Hemi Challenger.
Most repop parts are significantly weaker than modern cars in a lot of ways the original challengers weren’t all that string to begin with that and lets be honest, you’re not supposed to put one on its roof, but that aside Cabe could have been installed and probably hidden with only slightly more effort, that was probably a $100k plus car what’s a few bucks more

let me introduce you to this overrated comedian

Chappelle is way better than both of them put together. Never got the Hart thing. Watched his shows and not sure I laughed out loud once. He's more a theatrical act than funny. Scream, swear and laugh at his own jokes.

mascan42

He survived for the same reason Hammond survived his rollover - the roof was crushed in & he still had six inches of headroom left.

THE FEZ MAN

No shoulder belt just a lap belt in a vehicle with 710 HP. :meh:
I got into more than one argument over seat belts in my day, apparently they are “useless” and “a waste of time” and “I don’t want to get trapped” I would rather be thrown away from the crash ...
Yet they have been federally mandated since 1957 and auto fatalities have exponentially gone down since then, all forms of motor sport require them.....
morons the lot of them

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
I got into more than one argument over seat belts in my day, apparently they are “useless” and “a waste of time” and “I don’t want to get trapped” I would rather be thrown away from the crash ...
Yet they have been federally mandated since 1957 and auto fatalities have exponentially gone down since then, all forms of motor sport require them.....
morons the lot of them
Having been in a 66 Fairlane that got T boned on the A-pillar by a 'Cuda doing at least sixty. I was driving and belted (lap) friend in pass seat not belted, and another friend in the backseat (not belted.)

Everyone walked away with no injuries. My friend in the pass seat would have been seriously fucked up had he had a belt on. The bench seat bolts snapped on impact and the pass door crushed in a foot or so.

People get thrown around and the steel dash did its job.

Whoever thought it was fine to use a fifty-year-old design and toss a modern powerplant into without all the other updates is a major maroon.

THE FEZ MAN

Having been in a 66 Fairlane that got T boned on the A-pillar by a 'Cuda doing at least sixty. I was driving and belted (lap) friend in pass seat not belted, and another friend in the backseat (not belted.)

Everyone walked away with no injuries. My friend in the pass seat would have been seriously fucked up had he had a belt on. The bench seat bolts snapped on impact and the pass door crushed in a foot or so.

People get thrown around and the steel dash did its job.

Whoever thought it was fine to use a fifty-year-old design and toss a modern powerplant into without all the other updates is a major maroon.
We’re ya drunk? Because limp bodies generally survive

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
We’re ya drunk? Because limp bodies generally survive
Nope. Happened at about 2:30 PM. I was pissed and wanted to beat the fuck out of the other driver.

I've driven drunk in the pouring rain on dark winding roads. Didn't crash. Puked more than a few times on the way home, about five miles. No DUI's.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Who?

3 fucking pages? You ******s have gotten slack.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I don't think it was all about the safety equipment that hurt the comic, I doubt Dr Phil drives his 55 like an idiot to get in a huge wreck. Just putting around the neighborhood is safe with lap belts.

Kevin's wreck shook Dr. Phil ... he showed us his classic, souped-up 1957 Chevy, which is equipped with lap belts but no safety harnesses, and he's now thinking about installing the harnesses and also plans to inquire about airbags

ysr50

Donator
Lol Dr Phil wants to put an airbag in his 57’ Chevy? It’s got one every time he’s behind the wheel
I used to work on Dr Phils airplane. All I can say about that is he might not be the person he presents to the public in real life.