Kevin Pollak "How I Slept My Way to the Middle: Secrets and Stories from Stage, Screen..."

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
Friend of and real fan of the show, Kevin Pollak's new book "How I Slept My Way to the Middle: Secrets and Stories from Stage, Screen, and Interwebs" is out now and appears to pretty good-- loved the story he shared about Michael Clarke Duncan being a major douche; definitely respect Kevin more for keeping that story in the book even though Clarke Duncan is dead.

IMO Kevin's appearances have been consistently strong and he "gets" the show. If you think about it, Kevin is probably the biggest star that is a true friend of the show.

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
What does that even mean "getting" the show.

The answer... Nothing.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
What does that even mean "getting" the show.

The answer... Nothing.
He clearly listens, follows various show references (stone cold et he brought up today) and doesn't encounter awkward moments or avoid uncomfortable topics.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I saw Kevin doing stand-up at a club once. He's a really funny guy. Lots of impressions, but he is good at them so it works.

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
I was genuinely surprised at his Michael Clarke Duncan story.

That guy had the reputation of being the ultimate nice guy who made it. Sounds like he at least went through a period where he was a diva piece of shit.