OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Kevin Pollak "How I Slept My Way to the Middle: Secrets and Stories from Stage, Screen..."

Discussion in 'Comedians, Guests & Friends of the Show (Friends)' started by ironman25dc, Nov 5, 2012.

1. ironman25dc

ironman25dc A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock

Friend of and real fan of the show, Kevin Pollak's new book "How I Slept My Way to the Middle: Secrets and Stories from Stage, Screen, and Interwebs" is out now and appears to pretty good-- loved the story he shared about Michael Clarke Duncan being a major douche; definitely respect Kevin more for keeping that story in the book even though Clarke Duncan is dead.

IMO Kevin's appearances have been consistently strong and he "gets" the show. If you think about it, Kevin is probably the biggest star that is a true friend of the show.

2. OccupyWackbag

OccupyWackbag Registered User

What does that even mean "getting" the show.

The answer... Nothing.

3. ironman25dc

ironman25dc A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock

He clearly listens, follows various show references (stone cold et he brought up today) and doesn't encounter awkward moments or avoid uncomfortable topics.

4. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

I saw Kevin doing stand-up at a club once. He's a really funny guy. Lots of impressions, but he is good at them so it works.

5. DiggerNick

DiggerNick Well-Known Member
    Donator

I was genuinely surprised at his Michael Clarke Duncan story.

That guy had the reputation of being the ultimate nice guy who made it. Sounds like he at least went through a period where he was a diva piece of shit.

6. Mother Shucker

Mother Shucker I'm over here now.

Unless he writes about his WSOP appearance, I aint reading it.