Kevin Smith comments on Jimmy's role in Zack and Miri

KnitterRich

Up my In my On my
Dec 1, 2005
NY
http://viewaskew.com/theboard/viewtopic.php?p=2857332&highlight=#2857332

From Kevin Smith's message board over at ViewAskew.com

Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:03 pm
quotewoodman: Kevin ...Sir...I remember listening to O & A on 92.3 while you were shooting the movie and you were supposed to call in and talk about Jim Nortons performance....I either left my car ...or it was time for the walk over ...but may I ask How Mr. Norton did?

Kevin Smith: He did. It's only a cameo, but he knocked it out of the park.

Balls_Mahoney

Lingering since before Lingering was hip
Mar 6, 2008
jordan
butttttt WHAT DID HE DO WITH HIS HANDS? I MUST KNOW.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
what's he gonna say? He fucking sucked Moose Cock???
With his history with the show at this point and having done radio many times, if Yimmy did suck, he would have made a point to call in because it would have made for good entertainment and publicity.
Plus, if anything, Kevin is pretty honest about things.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
Yay Yimmy!

Mr Smith wouldda made a point f it if lil Jimmy sucked.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Aug 25, 2002
NYC
I wonder what Kevin's definition of "cameo" is. One line?

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
At least he didn't say: "well he did a really good job, however it just didn't fit in with the final edit and these decisions are always tough and sometimes directors have to cut out really good preformances, so you won't see it in theaters but we hope to put it back in for the extended edition on the DVD"

Speaking Of Kevin Smith

Has he ever been asked about how large a roll he played in his movie Smalltown Gaybar? lol

View Askew Productions made it and his name and Scott Mosiers name were in the credits

Just wondering

KnitterRich

Up my In my On my
Dec 1, 2005
NY
Has he ever been asked about how large a roll he played in his movie Smalltown Gaybar? lol

View Askew Productions made it and his name and Scott Mosiers name were in the credits

Just wondering
He put his support behind it for the director Malcolm Ingram, a good friend of his and Mosier's. Ingram's sat in on a few Smodcasts and declared during one that he would cut off his pinky if he got the Canadian PM's name wrong. He did.

He put his support behind it for the director Malcolm Ingram, a good friend of his and Mosier's. Ingram's sat in on a few Smodcasts and declared during one that he would cut off his pinky if he got the Canadian PM's name wrong. He did.
Either way I love Jimmy in a non gay way...Any man that doesnt needs to re examine his life...Kevins movies (for the most part rock)...Ahhhh man the first time I ever ever ever saw clerks!!! wow....

I listen to the smodcast when I can I need an XM home kit damnit!!! Anyone got a spare ??? Im po...

MrBobTV

Posting hardly ever since 2004!
Dec 20, 2004
South Connecticut
I'm glad Yimmy made the final cut into the film.

And as you can guess from my sig pic, I don't just like Kevin Smith...

I LOVE him!

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Mal is a fucking howl.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
Jimmy probably plays something completely unexpected, like a senator or a black rights activist.