Kevin Smith speaks of Joel Siegel's death..

AnalLeakage

Ruining Ant's sheets
Oct 22, 2006
West Palm Beach, FL
dont listen everyday do you?
The 'gettin the listeners layed constest you guys are goin for' zoo horseshit K was promo'ing Jaggers show with their 'hole' was FANTASTIC.. is that what you were talkin about too? Saved as in having him not selling out to competing hack zoo shows for pretty much no reason.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
The 'gettin the boys laid constest you guys are goin for' zoo horseshit K was promo'ing was FANTASTIC.. is that what you were talkin about too?
i was referring to the opie and anthony show.

AnalLeakage

Ruining Ant's sheets
Oct 22, 2006
West Palm Beach, FL
Joel Siegel passes away at 63

Kevin Smith vs Joel Shithead

Sometimes people find relevant information from sources days after an event.

I must have missed the Kevin Smith speaks on Joel Siegel's death on those threads.. anyone have a date/time stamp of when he did on the boys show? That was the shitty point I was making.. was I the jackass that missed him on the boys just hours/days after his death? If so, I'll hang my head in shame.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
I must have missed the Kevin Smith speaks on Joel Siegel's death on those threads.. anyone have a date/time stamp of when he did on the boys show? That was the shitty point I was making.. was I the jackass that missed him on the boys just hours/days after his death? If so, I'll hang my head in shame.
No there is no date/time when Keving Smith talked about Joel Siegel's death in those threads and that is why this thread isn't closed. Sometimes people find relevant information from sources days after an event.
:action-sm

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey

AnalLeakage

Ruining Ant's sheets
Oct 22, 2006
West Palm Beach, FL