Kevin Smith With O and A

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
Nice, always a good interview. Long hiatus till new year will need something to listen to

Shitdeek

Dec 9, 2004
I'm so glad he's giving Jimmy a role in his new flick. he's a loyal friend to the show.

SickSean

Jun 22, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Kevin does rule, and loves O and A and has no more love for HooHoo

don't take my word for it hear it from the horses mouth
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnLajQYivXs[/media]

EnwordLips

Nov 13, 2007
I love Kevin Smith, I love Stern, and I love O&A. Not sure how I feel about the STern Kevin falling out. But it seems like the same falling out he has with everyone. He does not like to burn out guests with the audience. He likes em maybe every 6 months at the earliest. And as a rule he does not like having guests, and ESPECIALLY not phone in guests. WHich I agree with guests over the phone are not nearly as good. Kevin is much better on O&A than he was on Howard. It is true the boys have a better show or just hanging out bullshitting while Stern likes to interview and make it interesting. I think it is kinda misleading or him to imply Stern somehow is not as good for a career as O&A are these days. I mean technically they are heard by more people. But there ratings arent near what Howards were when he was on terrestrial. And the best way I can see to figure out who has more power is the show comedians. Meaning little jimmy and artie lange. Artie is not near as talented as far as the fact he does not come up with new material at all. But apparently Artie gets paid waaaaay more. Which I assume means he has bigger gigs and better ability to sell out. Atleast I think thats what it is.

Anyway Kevin is awesome on O&A I just wish he would be in studio more and on the phone less. But as far as phone guests go, he does a really great job.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
his smodcast fits in seamlessly with 202...i've enjoyed it everytime i've caught it...very well done

EnwordLips

Nov 13, 2007
Can you get the smodcast online or is it just on XM?

EnwordLips

Nov 13, 2007
AWESOME I love the description of the first one. They discuss when oriental became derogotory. GREAT TOPIC

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Thanks SE, love (no homo) the Kevin Smith.

Anyone know how to download these? I click on the download tab, and it just plays like you when you click on play in pop up.

EnwordLips

Nov 13, 2007
Umm right click save target as??
I guess

GoldenOne

May 17, 2007
Bridgewater, Joisey
If only Kevin was an east coaster. He would easily be the best fill-in 3rd mike for Jimmy when he is away working on other stuff.

EnwordLips

Nov 13, 2007
If only Kevin was an east coaster. He would easily be the best fill-in 3rd mike for Jimmy when he is away working on other stuff.
I dont know about that. Gotta leave that seat to a comedian. Especially a black one. I love Patrice in the seat. I would LOVE IT if Tracy Morgan filled in he is the best

BUDanzig

Teabag Bandit
Jun 7, 2006
DC
Kevin Rules - i keep all his appearances on my Ipod cause they are great even after multiple listens.

one this on the Smodcasts to note is that they now come out on QuickStopEntertainment.com a week before they are on Itunes so to get the most current one you'll need to go there.

Also, check out his blog, www.silentbobspeaks.com - they are looking for extras for his new movie. would be awesome to get a bunch of pests out there for the shoot.

SickSean

Jun 22, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Give props to the Silent Bob Speaks, when he put out the book it went straight to soft cover. an excellent read about daily boring shit, i keep a copy to read in the car while waiting for people