Kevin's Hart's son had a little party.

He also owes everything to the Tough Crowd crew, particularly Patrice and Colin.
Keith Robinson brought Big J, Kurt Metzger, and Kevin from the black comedy circuit to New York. Keith saved those 3 dummies simultaneously, and then the TC crew beat "Lil Kev the Bastard" into Kevin Hart. They also got Big J to stop doing some horrid bit where he pulls his pants down on stage.

Keith Robinson brought Big J, Kurt Metzger, and Kevin from the black comedy circuit to New York. Keith saved those 3 dummies simultaneously, and then the TC crew beat "Lil Kev the Bastard" into Kevin Hart. They also got Big J to stop doing some horrid bit where he pulls his pants down on stage.
I think the first time I actually saw Big Jay was an the episode of Louie as a strip club announcer (the one with Robin Williams). I wondered how the hell Pepper Hicks from Ron and Fez got a spot on Louie's show.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
After. But his rise was more gradual whereas Schumer seemed to get famous a lot more suddenly.

I also think Hart will maintain longer.
Hart had to step over people to get to the top.
Amy just ate anyone in her way.

Get it? It's because she's fat.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Hart had to step over people to get to the top.
Amy just ate anyone in her way.

Get it? It's because she's fat.
How could Hart step over people? He's so short!

Oh God, the urine. Why so much urine?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I thought about bringing up Keith but I was more referring to Hart's stylistic influences.

But yeah, Keith was greatly influential.

I thought about bringing up Keith but I was more referring to Hart's stylistic influences.

But yeah, Keith was greatly influential.
Bobby said Keith helps all these young comics just so he can have a couch to sleep on if they make it.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I think Bobby said this once on YKWD to Keith.

Keith started yelling, " Shut up, stupid! What the do you do? Have them on your free podcast? You do nothing!"
Bobby did have Soder and List as regulars and they blew up. Not sure how much credit Bobby deserves for that but it's at least a little bit.

Bobby did have Soder and List as regulars and they blew up. Not sure how much credit Bobby deserves for that but it's at least a little bit.
What about Gomez? He's threatening a cab driver on his way to his 5th podcast of the day. That's success in my book. I love Gomez the most of the three, but he's not built for the main stream like Soder or List are.

Bobby did give them a foot in the door but I'm not sure if that = success. List opened for DiPaolo, and then really lucked out and opened Louie CK. Soder is, "annoyingly good at radio", as Colin Quinn said.

I just turned on Skanks live and Luis is talking about getting in a fight with another cab driver. I love Luis.

Lord Zero

Louis would go in the Seinfeld category as he was never a movie star.
He was a movie director, though. Also, he was a very critically and financially successful TV star in the best era of TV, when the quality and respectability of TV shows is at an all-time high.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I don't think Leslie Jones counts because she's most known for SNL than stand up and I don't know if she's really a film star.

Also she's in the new Ghostbusters and that makes men gnash their teeth and cry.
Wait are you saying Ghostbusters was a good movie?!?!???!!?!

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Wait are you saying Ghostbusters was a good movie?!?!???!!?!
No. I just can't think of anything else she's been in other than this and RPO, so I couldn't put her as a movie star.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
I like when they make fun of him for being short. It always makes me pee myself. And I don't mean a little tinkle. I mean full on geyser.
Kevin Hart is HILARIOUS but that's alotta piss.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
My opinion of Kevin Hart is that he's a short black man.

Bobobie

Hart must have blown up before I started listening on XM. I don't know much about Hart other than the comics talking about him on O&A.

Queen_Bona

Kevin Hart's eyes freak me out. He's a keychain toy sized human and the only adult sized part of his body are his irises.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Kevin Hart is the best part of every completely shitty movie that he’s ever been in. Except for maybe Jumanji 2, where Karen Gillan’s outfit is the best part of that.