Keyboard/mouse CoD4 PS3?

Shane1V

Eggnog Flavored Cum
I recently got a PS3 and might get COD4. I know Ant loves it(on his 360), but he has always said he is mainly a PC gamer. Me too. I love UT2004. So I assume Ant just had to get used to the controller. I can't stand the idea of having to waste countless hours to get used to this thing.

Any chance "they" might make this game(PS3) key/mouse compatible in a future update? UT3 is. Thank fuckin god.

*Has Ant ever described his experience getting used to the controller?

Blue Heeler

Uber Listener / Asshole
Doubt it, just buy the PC version. I won't buy COD4 on the PS3 because of the controls.

Shane1V

Eggnog Flavored Cum
Doubt it, just buy the PC version. I won't buy COD4 on the PS3 because of the controls.
I would need to significantly upgrade my PC then. More $$ I don't intend to spend, as I have spent enuff on a new 1080p plasma, a PS3, cables, HDTV DirectV upgarde,etc...

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Play the single player campaign and try the different controller set ups to see which one is best for you.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
actually Ant mentioned once he had the adapter to play with a mouse and keyboard. I don't know if he switched back or not....

Shane1V

Eggnog Flavored Cum
actually Ant mentioned once he had the adapter to play with a mouse and keyboard. I don't know if he switched back or not....

Whoa... What's this about an adapter?? please explain

al885

http://www.xcm.cc/xcm_xfps_360.htm
simple google search turned that up

cant be as good as a real keyboard and mouse on PC because its meant to be used with a controller on console. with the axis and all thatbullshit it wont feel the same. plus its about 100 dollars

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
http://www.xcm.cc/xcm_xfps_360.htm
simple google search turned that up

cant be as good as a real keyboard and mouse on PC because its meant to be used with a controller on console. with the axis and all thatbullshit it wont feel the same. plus its about 100 dollars
there was a thread on it somewhere, I don't feel like looking it up..and it was 100 bucks...

mendozathejew

you dont need the adapter for ps3

mendozathejew

there are a bunch of videos giving instructions. I cant find the bst one I saw a few months ago, but there is this
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKwDUhtVqbU[/media]
edit:I guess you need the converter for other games. I dont have a ps3 yet, Im talking out my ass

Top Bottom