Kid arrested for throwing book at another student...

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2007/10/staten_island_student_ruptures.html

Staten Island student ruptures spleen in classroom mishap

by Staten Island Advance Thursday October 11, 2007, 5:55 AM

A Staten Island middle school student had his spleen ruptured when a textbook hit him in the side as part of a classroom game called "Quiet," according to a report in the Staten Island Advance.
Police learned about the Oct. 3 incident Wednesday, days after 13-year-old Chaz Carvahlo of South Beach had his spleen removed on the operating table.
Carvahlo, an eigth grader at Dreyfus Intermediate School, was injured as part of the game where the students sit silently at their desks and the first one to speak gets hit by a flying textbook.
Police have arrested one of the student's classmates, and investigators are looking into whether the substitute teacher in the room did enough to stop the chaos, or to help the boy after he was hurt.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
He wants to date the chick that almost killed him.

Doomed..

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
I'm black sir and just wanted to say it first, before someone else beat me too it.:action-sm
You are not black. You have never been seen at the meetings!!!!!!!!!! Or perhaps you are black and you are like that skit Chappelle did: you know, the Black Klansman who had no idea he was black...lol

:action-sm

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
You are not black. You have never been seen at the meetings!!!!!!!!!! Or perhaps you are black and you are like that skit Chappelle did: you know, the Black Klansman who had no idea he was black...lol

:action-sm

silly goose. black people don't have meetings.

the just scream at each other

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
That was not was I was trying to convey, I was trying to get the point across that you were calling the bleeks "they" which proves the point, your not black and you have never been to the meetings. (shhhhhhh about the meetings)

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
saw this in the paper the other day and i couldnt stop laughin to myself.

I just sat there imagining a nerdy kid sitting there and making a slight noise and a fucking gigantic textbook flying through the air from the back of the room and hitting him.

:haha7: :haha7:

what a great game