kid chris

jimmy crap

It's cold out here
Mar 9, 2005
staten island
Someone may have already started this but i was wondering what happened to us and the boys hating kid chris. I thought he was a major part of the fuck-o- list. But in philly that radio was good, i didnt mind him at all, but i was just wondering where the relationship was healed.

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
May 23, 2005
i think i vaguely recall him being on the Fucko List at some point. not because he's friends with Howie (he is) but for something he said about them a few years ago. just because someone is friends with Howard or does his show, it doesn't automatically put them on the Fucko List. Breuer's been on Howard's show and he's never said anything bad about the bbboys, so he's not a Fucko. but when Ferrall wrote a bunch of stuff on his site about how much O&A suck and how Howard was gonna kick their asses, only then did Ferrall become a Fucko.

Rackrunner

I am now Zombie Overlord, thanks to Wes Mantooth
Nov 19, 2005
not to mention Stanhope, Louis CK, Sagat, and others do both shows and can manage to stay off the fucko list, so it probably has little to do with the Howard relationship.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
O&A have been using the famous OJ call tapes from Kidd Chris for years. Whatever man, he got along well with the boys on their Philly outing enough for them to have him sit in 2nd day.

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
They may have been on the Fucko list but I do not remember it. I do remember the zombies in my area getting all fired up when the boys started to re-syndicate. They were saying there was no way that Kidd Chris would tolerate doing a show on the same station as ONA because of his dedication to stern.::hammer:

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston
I use to hear Kid Chris all the time on Stern, but for years whenever he is on ..All that they talk about is the OJ phonecalls. He never got to talk to much or say anything more than comment on how he made those phonecalls. Jesus Christ those tapes are like 11 years old already give it a rest.

I'm just suprised Howie Likes anyone else in radio....It boggles my mind.

And dont say Bubba and Ferrel....they are his Hoes not who he likes.

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
May 23, 2005
I use to hear Kid Chris all the time on Stern, but for years whenever he is on ..All that they talk about is the OJ phonecalls. He never got to talk to much or say anything more than comment on how he made those phonecalls. Jesus Christ those tapes are like 11 years old already give it a rest.

I'm just suprised Howie Likes anyone else in radio....It boggles my mind.

And dont say Bubba and Ferrel....they are his Hoes not who he likes.
Howie likes jocks who don't pose a threat to him and will kiss his ass. Kid Chris isn't a big name and Bubba and Ferrall kissed his ring/ass.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
I remember some issue about kid chris coming up during the early XM days, and norton talked to him about it and they all agreed there was no problem

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
I can't stand his canned laugh..... its like nails on a chalkboard to me.
No shit, that is one of the reasons I do not listen to his show. At least his show is not pure crap.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
I can't stand his canned laugh..... its like nails on a chalkboard to me.
x3
tried to listen a little bit during the recent "troubles" with xm
sometimes it was listenable for a while
but the laughing and add feel of his show didn't sit well
he did pretty good with the boys on thursday though
now that i have xm back, i'll probably not hear his show again

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
i like the laugh. It makes me laugh when I hear it and adds some energy IMO

I remember the earlier incident as well. It was one of those
'I heard this, I heard that' and the boys said if there was a problem then FU Kidd Chris, but it turned out to be a misunderstanding......

or something....

K

kareem

His laugh is fucking horrible, it rivals patrice's awful cackle

Jun 16, 2005
Woodbury, N.J.
{ more cricket noises}:icon_eek:
Is this what you do when you drink and see a fatty? Just keep telling yourself she really is good looking? Just like you must be trying to convince yourself repeating the same disaster of a comeback will actually get over?