Kid fucking Florida

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
So a sheriff in Florida is putting signs in sex offenders yards. I'm hoping he is charged will all crimes committed against these baby rapers.
bravo tot he sherriff this sickos need to be executed!
Did either of you take a reading comprehension class in your lives? You're both awful at effectively communicating your thoughts. :action-sm

MetalBender

I like fistables.
Dec 20, 2009
New Orleans....Iowa
There's many different circumstances in which one has to register as a sex offender. Those that had sex with their 15yo girlfriend while 19 is one example, pissing in public another. No need to direct anyone to them or anyone else who already completed their sentence.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Dec 12, 2007
It's not their fault. That diaper changing table makes anyone look sexy.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
There's many different circumstances in which one has to register as a sex offender. Those that had sex with their 15yo girlfriend while 19 is one example, pissing in public another. No need to direct anyone to them or anyone else who already completed their sentence.
That's one thing that annoys me... they've diluted the registration system with bullshit like pissing in public to the point that it's not as effective. As a general rule, it's ridiculous to make someone register as a sex offender who has never spent a day in jail.

MetalBender

I like fistables.
Dec 20, 2009
New Orleans....Iowa
That's one thing that annoys me... they've diluted the registration system with bullshit like pissing in public to the point that it's not as effective. As a general rule, it's ridiculous to make someone register as a sex offender who has never spent a day in jail.
I think it's worse than you know. There's a guy who worked for me that has to register because there was a Hustler on the coffee table when social workers came to his home about his step daughter getting caught with weed at school.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I think it's worse than you know. There's a guy who worked for me that has to register because there was a Hustler on the coffee table when social workers came to his home about his step daughter getting caught with weed at school.
That has to be bullshit. He was stupid for not fighting that if it's true.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Did the guy leave the bar and piss in the neighboring playground?