Kid Nation: this could be bigger than Survivor...

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Judging from the commercials for this week it appears that the Queen C***s' head might be on the chopping block.

"Let them deal with IT!"

Is that what daddy says to her during "those" moments..."whaa"

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
When is this "reality show" garbage going to finally end and make some room for hopefully creative writing? (I know, I'm not exactly holding my breath)

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
WHY are these kids given shot glasses and shit? How fucking weird.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
HaHaHa Taylor you cunt!!
The girl that was against the blue consulor is also a cunt.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Yea, I wished somebody would have smacked the shit out of that bitch Olivia.

I loved when the black kid on the pogo stick tore down all of the posters, too.

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
When is this "reality show" garbage going to finally end and make some room for hopefully creative writing? (I know, I'm not exactly holding my breath)
You realize we're scheduled for a writers strike in two weeks right?

Get ready for non stop showings of "Deal Or No Deal" "Dateline" "Singing Bee"
and both Jay Leno and David Letterman trying to write their own bits and monologues, should be great.

JMCC

Oct 4, 2004
Nobody beat up Mike yet, but at least he is no longer the team leader.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
LOL, this kid, Alex won the 20,000. He acts like a thirty year old and called his mom and dad to let them know of his winnings. They seemed really excited:icon_mrgr They said in a very monotone voice,,,"tha's great." what the fuck is with that? there little 8 year old won twenty g's and they don't care? Then the mom comments on how her son is now "all grown up, and out of the house,,,I guess he's not a kid anymore, it's so hard to believe." Lady he's on a fucking show he's not out of the house and in college,,,jesus.:rolleyes: Some of these parents really scare me.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
I would have loved to see that fuckin weirdo Jared win it, if only to see how he'd react and the subsequent phone call to his parents, who Im sure are just as normal as he is.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
LOL, this kid, Alex won the 20,000. He acts like a thirty year old and called his mom and dad to let them know of his winnings. They seemed really excited:icon_mrgr They said in a very monotone voice,,,"tha's great." what the fuck is with that? there little 8 year old won twenty g's and they don't care? Then the mom comments on how her son is now "all grown up, and out of the house,,,I guess he's not a kid anymore, it's so hard to believe." Lady he's on a fucking show he's not out of the house and in college,,,jesus.:rolleyes: Some of these parents really scare me.
My Favorite Part? The mother goes who is this...Alex?

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I was hoping Jared would win it too *just* so we could get a look at his parents.

my guess is that the whole family is celebrating Chanauka, and that the father is about 120lbs of hair and teeth

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
Ron and Fez brought this show up a few days ago. Remember Taylor?

She is 16 now. On the right...

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I don't remember this show or Taylor.

This quote though made me wonder something. What was the last big new reality show? I know Bachelor/Bachelorette, Survivor, and Dancing with the Stars kind of coast on their earlier popularity, but what was the last major reality show to hit?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I don't remember this show or Taylor.

This quote though made me wonder something. What was the last big new reality show? I know Bachelor/Bachelorette, Survivor, and Dancing with the Stars kind of coast on their earlier popularity, but what was the last major reality show to hit?
Jersey Shore.

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
God i loved this show. I wish they would put out a DVD. Taylor was a reality goddess.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
When I saw this thread back from the dead I fully expected one of these little shits had overdosed or something like that.