Kids

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
This thread title is severely misleading. Sureeeee

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Rare 'Geep' Pygmy Goat/Sheep Hybrid Born At Petting Zoo
August 5, 2014 in animals, arizona, awwwwwww, boning, cute, freaky deaky, heck yeah i'd do do the same thing if i was a goat, hybrid, i love a good petting zoo!, i must meet her, mother nature, petting zoo, precious angel, sure why not, what a lil cutie!
Facebook Twitter Google+

Meet Butterfly. Butterfly is a geep, a rare pygmy goat/sheep hybrid. Why are they rare? Because goats and sheep don't normally bone. Butterfly was born to My Petting Zoo, an Arizona based mobile petting zoo. Apparently things get lonely on the road. Actually, I happen to know that's true. You see, I spent time traveling with a circus a few years back. "And you banged the bearded lady?" Her mustache tickled! The sword swallower though -- now he had some SKILLS.

Keep going for one more shot of butterfly with her mom and a news report.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Rare 'Geep' Pygmy Goat/Sheep Hybrid Born At Petting Zoo
August 5, 2014 in animals, arizona, awwwwwww, boning, cute, freaky deaky, heck yeah i'd do do the same thing if i was a goat, hybrid, i love a good petting zoo!, i must meet her, mother nature, petting zoo, precious angel, sure why not, what a lil cutie!
Facebook Twitter Google+

Meet Butterfly. Butterfly is a geep, a rare pygmy goat/sheep hybrid. Why are they rare? Because goats and sheep don't normally bone. Butterfly was born to My Petting Zoo, an Arizona based mobile petting zoo. Apparently things get lonely on the road. Actually, I happen to know that's true. You see, I spent time traveling with a circus a few years back. "And you banged the bearded lady?" Her mustache tickled! The sword swallower though -- now he had some SKILLS.

Keep going for one more shot of butterfly with her mom and a news report.

Thats adorable. I want one