Killer Video of our Troops in action!

Fuckin' a right. When I was reading the comments while the beginning was playing, I thought I'd be disgusted just seeing dead people at the end of it. But as it turned out, I didn't. :clap:

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
i felt funny.i was watching dead people and blood but i was boping my head to the music and feeling groovy.

“Ok Abdullah, you’re the bottle cap, Akmed you’re the stick and Akeeme you’re the grey rock. When the infidels have us in the open and have obtained fire superiority I will pull out this knife and shake it at them in a most threatening manner. Allah be praised. One more thing, you in the dress, with the man tits, keep the camera still so that all will see us die in a grotesque manner.”

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
“Ok Abdullah, you’re the bottle cap, Akmed you’re the stick and Akeeme you’re the grey rock. When the infidels have us in the open and have obtained fire superiority I will pull out this knife and shake it at them in a most threatening manner. Allah be praised. One more thing, you in the dress, with the man tits, keep the camera still so that all will see us die in a grotesque manner.”
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Most excellent subtitles, you would kill at Gitmo! :D

I initially thought that was a fat chick too.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Fuckin A. If someone can find a way to save that in a format compatable with Myspace, I have some friends in the 82nd Airborne that would love to see it.

Awesome! Fuck those savages, so much pride yet they have to wear masks, make the Middle East into a parking lot, thats the only way my friends.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
just watched it again...... what kind of fucking retard thinks that he can ambush someone in a ELEVATED, fortified position by driving up in a truck and stopping in a position much lower and just start shooting?

Looked like they were plannin' an attack on a small convoy.

Nonetheless....they're dead.

On to more drinkin'...

Damn, it feels great to be back home. H'yeaaaaah.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
I like how they were supposed to be low key driving in the back of a pick up with terrorist masks on.