Killing Spree Dreams

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Today when Anthony admitted to dreaming about going all out and using his weaponry to annihilate people and all the talk the last couple of days about the home invasion paranoia made me realize I may not be (hopefully) as disturbed as I think.

I have these dreams a few times a year about defending myself and my family. I don't know if it's because as a kid our apartment almost got burglarized while we were home (my mom scared him off), or if it's because shortly after my daughter was born we bought our first house and a month later the neighbor down the street got home-invaded. It was on the news and everything.

Most of the time in the dream it turns into a nightmare and I end up getting nothing accomplished, but on those rare occasions when I know I'm dreaming it turns out a little better.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Great scene with Dylan Baker in Happiness

[yt]sBA168N2dMI[/yt]

Creeping Douche

"And this guy's sayin', whaddya want from me?"
May 10, 2006
Nassau Cunty
One of the weirdest dreams in my life, in the dream I had a dead body in a trunk of some car i've never owned and the trunk was filled almost to the top with baked beans.

I hate baked beans and I hate dead bodies, not sure why I had the dream or even posted this.