KIMMY AND O ANDA WHIPPING THE COMPETITION

G

gambit112

HEY PEEPS I ADMITTED THAT I WAS WRONG ON THE KIMMY WHIP CREAM BIKINI CONTEST. SHE IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL HIGHLY SEXUAL AND DAMN THAT MOUTH, WELL ANYWAY NOT ONLY DID SHE AND JEFF GIVE O AND A A CRIPTIC SHOUTOUT ON THE SURVIVOR REUNION SHOW, BUT SHE ALSO GOT INTO THE PAGES OF STAR MAGAZINE TALK ABOUT NATIONAL PUBLICITY. I KNOW THE AMBERCROMBIE AND FINCH MIDGET AKA STEVE KINGSTON MUST GEIMACE EVERYTIME HE HEARS OF O AND A 'S SUCCESS. THAT HIS GOLDEN BOY STERN WAS UNABLE TO WOO KIMMY INTO REMOVING HER CLOTHES FOR HIM, AND THAT TWO YOUNG RIVALS OUTDID HIM. I SAY THE TIDE IS TURNING SOONER OR LATER THE PUSSIES AT CBS AND IN NEW YORK BROADCASTING IN GENERAL WILL HAVE TO ADMIT THAT O AND A'S SHOW TAPS INTO THE PULSE OF THE CITY AND THEY ARE THE SHOW THAT EVEN MEMBERS OF RIVAL STATIONS LISTEN TO. IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE STERN KIUNGSTON AND KROCK ARE TOPPLED AND IF THEY ACTUALLY GET RELEASED CBS WILL ALSO BE FEELING A BACKLASH WELL JUST MY THOUGHTS LATER PEEPS.

imoverherenow

Aug 15, 2000
Jersey City, NJ
Kimmy is one hot piece of ass. I dont like reality tv and i never had any clue who she was when she first came on cause i dont watch it but she is hot. If they had more girls like her on those shows i would watch.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
I think the midget is gonna be fired. He meddle's in the wrong places. Though I think stern is an icon. He will never be shut down. UNtil he retires. Though I do think his memory will be marred by his rejection of younger talent.

If you remember when O & A first came to NY. They only had good things to say about stern. But then he went and called them his clone. That sparked them to play a crybaby howie game. When he broke up with his wife.

Since then howard hates them and they hate howard for not taking his bashing as they took theirs. Bottom line is in a radio war. O & A will not lose to Howard. They will win over the morning fans. If they happen to move there. I pray they don't. I love afternoon's.

Well that's my take on this situation. O & A are an Island. That's final! :D :mad:

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
First, O&A need to become syndicated..

MAVRIC305

Oct 7, 2000
LI
Obviously son. Do you think it's never gonna happen? IT will happen when their contracts up. Well I hope.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Where are O&A going to go??? People say that O&A can leave WNEW but where would they go??

100 Grand

I used to be a contenda.....
Apr 22, 2001
Toms River, Joisey
I just love the fact that The Stern Show offered Kimmy $3,000 to take off her top and she wouldn't,,,,then she goes on O&A and is on THEIR web site in whipped cream...for FREE!!!

imoverherenow

Aug 15, 2000
Jersey City, NJ
She is a good chick i love Kimmy!!! Kimmy will you marry me??? Shit ive had too much too drink tonight!!!

MAVRIC305

Oct 7, 2000
LI
100 GRAND. You are the man for pointing that out. She is a true fan of the show. She turned down 3 grand cause she loves the show.

I love it. Excellent point bro. :D