'Knocked Up'

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Anyone else semi-excited to see it? Rolands review totally sold me. I might check it out this weekend.

Perch1019

91% on rotten tomatoes. 62 out of 68 are "fresh" reviews. Most of the ones Ive read say its one of the funniest movies in a while. Much better then 40 y/o Virgin which I really liked but thought could be alot better.
Im getting stoned and going to the 1st showing tomorrow with some friends.

Simby19

Yeah I think I might catch it tomorrow too, which I know I'll regret since it will probably be insane and some asshole will kick my chair the whole time.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
i liked that picture of you with your mouth open.

Simby19

Yeah, I bet you did

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
As I always do with movies I really want to see, I will be checking this movie out first showing I can get to on Frideeeee.

LOVED! The 40-Year Old Virgin, so this should be awesome too.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Loved 40 Y/O Virgin and love Katherine Heigl so this one's a no-brainer. Just not right away. Let all the assholes see it this weekend and I'll go one weeknight in a few weeks when it's empty.

go to youtube and check out the deleted scene discussing Brokeback Mountain if thats a deleted scene i cant imagine how funny this fucking film will be.

Perch1019

I laughed really hard at a bunch of things but like the 40 y/o Virgin, it was about 30 mins longer then it needed to be. The middle-end part really dragged.

Redding

Why can't us?
saw the sneak preview tuesday its really funny has the same kind of feel 40 year old virgin did, good story with alot of lofffs

Looks decent but 40 Year Old Virgin was so fucking overrated I will wait to see this one.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Saw it this morning, funny as hell, better than 40 Year Old Virgin. It's the perfect hybrid of guy stoner flick and girl romantic comedy. Hell I sat behind the golden girls and they were laughing the whole time. Damn near perfect.

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!
Am I the only one that thinks this looks like a chick movie with some dick jokes thrown in?

Another great Apatow movie, I love Anchorman, 40 YOV and Knocked Up was great. Paul Rudd is the man. Superbad looks funny as hell.