Kojima shows off MGS4

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I'm waiting for Ratchet and Daxter to come out. I gave up on MGS after it turned into a cutscene with some gameplay.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Another site reported Konami stated they'll release the gameplay video sometime in early August.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
Another site reported Konami stated they'll release the gameplay video sometime in early August.
is it the gameplay or story you like more?? I think the gameplay is ok, but the story stinks, that's probably why I can't get into it anymore

BelatedAbortion

Jun 12, 2007
Spaceshuttle Endeaverrrrrrrrr
This game is not going to be out for a looooong time. I'm sick of drooling over it. Kojima is a perfectionist maniac and you can rest assured he'll delay it until the apocalypse if he has to.

BlackNinja

How'd your parents die?
Jan 25, 2006
Miami
I guess jak and clank should team up for a game too then

Barely Legal

Standing on his head
Feb 9, 2006
Vancouver, BC

doktormoo

Apple, BMW Motorcycles, Cigar and O&A junkie.
Feb 11, 2005
Arkansas
MGS looks fantastic. Looks like it may remain a PS3 exclusive. Sony needs some wins. With Target going exclusively Blu-Ray and Blu-Ray winning the format war, they need to deliver some content. The new PSP200, bad name, looks just like a PSP, but it is REALLY light. The special editions also look great. Folks count Sony out, but they have a lot up their sleeves. Warhawk and Little Big Planet look great as well. Stranglehold also looks like an amazing game.

BelatedAbortion

Jun 12, 2007
Spaceshuttle Endeaverrrrrrrrr
MGS looks fantastic. Looks like it may remain a PS3 exclusive. Sony needs some wins. With Target going exclusively Blu-Ray and Blu-Ray winning the format war, they need to deliver some content. The new PSP200, bad name, looks just like a PSP, but it is REALLY light. The special editions also look great. Folks count Sony out, but they have a lot up their sleeves. Warhawk and Little Big Planet look great as well. Stranglehold also looks like an amazing game.
I don't think people are counting Sony out so much as tapping their feet anxiously for some decent exclusive content to drop that really shows off the power of the PS3. Show me something that makes it really truly eclipse my Xbox360 and I'll be in line with my debit card.

I will buy a PS3 for MGS4, but so far that's the only compelling reason for me to get one.