Kos might go to middleweight

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
http://mmajunkie.com/news/25398/wha...ck-middleweight-ufc-139-are-possibilities.mma

Koscheck (16-5 MMA, 14-5 UFC), fighting for the first time since his December title loss to champ Georges St-Pierre, defeated Hughes (44-9 MMA, 18-7 UFC) via first-round TKO. He took the bout, which aired on pay-per-view from Denver's Pepsi Center, on 19 days' notice for injured Diego Sanchez. But prior to that, he considered a move to middleweight.

It's a move he's still considering.

"I would still like to have some fights at 185, but I don't know what the future holds for me right now," said the American Kickboxing Academy fighter. "I'm just going to go home and see about possibly getting back into the gym and working on areas I need to improve on. You never know. I might be fighting in November in San Jose."

I like the idea

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Guess cutting the weight must suck for him.
he is going to be 34 so it might be tougher & if he can get a few wins maybe get a big payday vs Silva

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
You know what they say: If you can't beat 'em, jump weight class....

JMCC

Oct 4, 2004
You know what they say: If you can't beat 'em, jump weight class....
This is my guess. Koscheck already lost to GSP twice and knows he won't be fighting for the belt any time soon.

He's in the same spot Franklin was when AS beat him.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
This is my guess. Koscheck already lost to GSP twice and knows he won't be fighting for the belt any time soon.

He's in the same spot Franklin was when AS beat him.
exactly, its smart
if he wins twice he can maybe get a big payday vs Silva

Also I would like to see some new Kos matchups