KRock online dump free

Dikbag

Since the boys are not on XM right now I've been recording the show from the 92.3 website. When it was Free FM I would hear the skips from when they dumped out. Now that it's KRock the online feed is dump free, just like on XM. Very cool.

On a side note, Without the XM show I get 3 hours of KRock music recorded after the show and this has to be the best playlist ever on radio. Maybe the same old for most of you but radio in NW Ohio blows. Great move CBS.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Bump this up every morning.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
I'm worried that if we bump this, someone at Krock is going to ruin all our fun.

alt130

Frunkis.net
I can't see that they'd bother changing it back, since they only have one talk show now. They can't get into FCC trouble for the online stream, and darkies can't afford computers anyway.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
I was listening to the braodcast of the show when the station changed over the KROCK and have to concur that the online feed seems dump free. I heard when E-Rock said bullshit on the air. Good job CBS. Meanwhile, fuck you XM

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Do you have to register? Isn't there a stream so I can plug it into my music player?

Smart move by CBS with the XM debacle. Never thought commercial radio would be the source for uncensored material... strange times.

i have noticed this before...It has been dumped..It appears it can be dumped only by O&A at the board...I think Al is hands off on the online feed. I noticed they have dumped some names and they dumped something opie mentioned about his childhood...

alt130

Frunkis.net
i have noticed this before...It has been dumped..It appears it can be dumped only by O&A at the board...I think Al is hands off on the online feed. I noticed they have dumped some names and they dumped something opie mentioned about his childhood...
That would make sense. So the online feed is whatever comes out of the studio (after their dump buttons), but before Al intercepts the feed going out to the transmitter with his "final say".

Freese

Ramone and Frunkis-Since '83
yeeeeeeeeah, here comes the rooster!

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Does the new KROCK have a direct link yet? i.e. a address that starts with mms://....... These are the only feeds that work for a smartphone. The old wfny stream links were all cut off and the other mms streams are not uncensored.

alt130

Frunkis.net
Does the new KROCK have a direct link yet? i.e. a address that starts with mms://....... These are the only feeds that work for a smartphone. The old wfny stream links were all cut off and the other mms streams are not uncensored.
http://oandastations.bravehost.com/

Credit to oandapartycock

Edit: Oh crap, in my stupor I missed the part about needing the K-Rock stream. I know I've seen it, I'll see if I can track it down...

Edit2: http://64.235.213.14/WFNYFMDIALUPCMP3

I know you said you needed MMS, so I am not sure this will work. Sorry for getting any hopes up if not.

xmer202

SHIT, i am listening to todays show recorded from the Krock stream and its all dumped :mad4:

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
Sorry to stray off the topic (I can't make threads yet), but did anyone notice Anthony forgot to mention corn chip toenails today? I was a little disappointed. :icon_frow:icon_cool

alt130

Frunkis.net
Sorry to stray off the topic (I can't make threads yet), but did anyone notice Anthony forgot to mention corn chip toenails today? I was a little disappointed. :icon_frow:icon_cool
Maybe it was dumped. :action-sm

Dikbag

I must have ruined it. it was dumped at least 3 times today.