Krock WOW stickers?

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
It's been about a month, and Krock in NY still doesn't have WOW stickers. On the other hand, 94 WYSP already has their new WOW stickers after dropping the FreeFM tag. What's up?

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
What the fuck is with these marketing people? I would think the new stickers would be printed and ready for the day of the change.

iSpeakEloquent

HENRIK LUUUUUUUUUUUNDQVIST
Sep 3, 2004
Smithtown, NY
cuz the only employees that work at krock in ny is tom. This station is a joke. WYSP gives a shit.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
Yea, I know someone on the promotions dept. I asked, so do you guys have a lot of WOW stickers?? I was told, there are a few laying around (left over). "Right now they want us to work on letting everyone know that KROCK is back" So, it looks like promotions is just pushing the rock music as of now... SUCKS!

And to add to that, I had to tell this person that I know, that Opie And Anthony were still on the air. She works at another office for Krock @ 09:00am, and she originally said "they got rid of all the talk, i thought" Its greeeeeeeat to hear they kept everyone in the loop. Sure, she might not be a die hard O&A fan, or a fan at all, but you would think promotions atleast know something that O&A should be promoted. And WOW stickers are very very important. I remember when they were at NEW. Stickers at stores, concerts, and just about everywhere.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Ugh. Why do some people have their jobs.
The old stickers should have been in the landfill before the change to ensure they would never be used.
The new ones should have been heavily distributed the day of the change, so people would change the old ones and new people would get one.

Stickers are free advertising. How can the people paying the advertising bills not take advantage of that?

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Not that its a shock, but XM isnt any better. I sent for new WOW stickers about six months ago and didnt receive anything.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
yup, never got a sticker from xm either, still have two WNEW stickers thou. That were just thrown in w/ concert tickets @ tower records back in the day

iSpeakEloquent

HENRIK LUUUUUUUUUUUNDQVIST
Sep 3, 2004
Smithtown, NY
Not that its a shock, but XM isnt any better. I sent for new WOW stickers about six months ago and didnt receive anything.
did u fill out the form or sent a sase?

the form takes forever but the sase usually gets returned in days with as much as they can fit in the envelope

T

texas medicine

XM bumber stickers?

I've been waiting for over three months for a new XM sticker for my new truck. Thought the request just got lost, but now that my summer workers are here from college and high school they all said they are having the same problem. So what's the problem XM ?

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
I filled out the form as soon as it went live in 2004 and never got any WOW stickers. All the ones I have gotten have been by taking them from a big pile at FH Reilley's, or getting them from one of the message board hotties who get them by the gross from Erock or Ziggy.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
I sold my old truck with the xm sticker on it (blacked out the "xm satellite radio" on the bottom right). I would love to put a K-rock wow sticker on my new truck, but evidently have to get another xm sticker and black out the xm part again. WTF is up k-rock, get some stickers!!!