warpedmind84

Listener since '98
Mar 17, 2006
Staten Island, NY
From TMZ

Wrestling Star Popped for DUI

Posted Oct 3rd 2007 6:35PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice
Kurt AngleKurt Angle, the former WWE and current TNA wrestling star, was charged with DUI and careless driving after being pulled over on the afternoon of September 28.

Angle was arrested at his home in Moon Township, Penn. after a witness spotted a white Cadillac Escalade driving erratically after pulling out of a local bar. The registration of that vehicle led police to Angle's home, where cops say he admitted to driving the vehicle and that he had just left the bar in question.

Officers then say Angle showed "signs of intoxication," and they administered a field sobriety test, which he failed. Angle was then placed under arrest and taken to a local hospital where he refused to take a blood test.

No future hearing has been set.

Angle won an Olympic gold medal in freestyle wrestling in 1996. Calls to Angle's reps were not immediately returned.

Steam

May 18, 2003
Sucks for him.

Too bad his wife wasn't booked to have been driving the car.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
being pulled over on the afternoon of September 28.
He was busted in the afternoon? I guess his theme song should have gone,

You drunk! You drunk! You drunk! You Drunk!

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
[yt]wwzjPb36p6M[/yt]

I guess it was filled with White Russians

Steam

May 18, 2003
I guess he neber told us about his fourth "I"

Inebriation
That's because he couldn't remember if it was inebriation or intoxication. <insert car crash here>

Steam

May 18, 2003
[yt]wwzjPb36p6M[/yt]

I guess it was filled with White Russians
Speaking of which, whatever became of that Russian they would interview in the crowd? Did I miss something?

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
Wrestling Star Popped for DUI

Posted Oct 3rd 2007 6:35PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice
Kurt AngleKurt Angle, the former WWE and current TNA wrestling star, was charged with DUI and careless driving after being pulled over on the afternoon of September 28.

Angle was arrested at his home in Moon Township, Penn. after a witness spotted a white Cadillac Escalade driving erratically after pulling out of a local bar. The registration of that vehicle led police to Angle's home, where cops say he admitted to driving the vehicle and that he had just left the bar in question.

Officers then say Angle showed "signs of intoxication," and they administered a field sobriety test, which he failed. Angle was then placed under arrest and taken to a local hospital where he refused to take a blood test.

No future hearing has been set.

Angle won an Olympic gold medal in freestyle wrestling in 1996. Calls to Angle's reps were not immediately returned.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously hope the Olympic Comittie steps in and fuckin takes his gold medal away. Fuckin waste of a sperm and egg. What kinda olympic hero snorts coke, shoots himself up with steroids, and gets arrested for DUI?

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
That's santino.
No it isn't. Santino is about 8 inches shorter and 80 pounds smaller.

The Russian is Oleg Prudius, introduced on TV as Vladimir Koslov. He's currently working in OVW as one of the lackey's of current OVW Heavyweight Champion Mike Kruel. Their group is called 'Team America', and it's got a bunch of Russians and whatnot. And Roucka, a hot chick who was in one of the Diva Searches. She would have a first name, but it's Milena, which fans would surely confuse with Melina, so she can't use it.

But yeah, different guy.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
I thought they put Santino in the crowd as Alexiev? My bad.

bloody hymen

My ass has been turned into a bloody fountain
Apr 23, 2006
Massena, NY
he failed a sobriety test at his house. any decent lawyer can argue that they can't prove he was intoxicated during the time frame he was driving. for all they know he could have had several drinks after he got home.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
I thought they put Santino in the crowd as Alexiev? My bad.
Santino's first appearance was at the Italy RAW. He was chosen "at random" from the crowd to be a victim of Umaga with the IC title on the line, but Lashley interfered in the No DQ match and won the match for Santino.

That's where you might have confused it. Santino's only been Santino on WWE TV.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
he failed a sobriety test at his house. any decent lawyer can argue that they can't prove he was intoxicated during the time frame he was driving. for all they know he could have had several drinks after he got home.

Correct sir! This is an easy out. He did say he was at the bar drinking which was smart because cops can obviously question the bartender there or other patrons. Im sure he had several at the bar and the people there might have to vouch for that if it's true? Not sure if they are sworn by law to have to testify to something like that??

Anyway he should get off, he didn't hit anything, wasn't pulled over, and made it into his house, even if he was there for a few minutes he can say he took some quick shots.

Big Dick Mcgee

Apr 3, 2005
Lynchburg VA
I seriously hope the Olympic Comittie steps in and fuckin takes his gold medal away. Fuckin waste of a sperm and egg. What kinda olympic hero snorts coke, shoots himself up with steroids, and gets arrested for DUI?

A good one.

warpedmind84

Listener since '98
Mar 17, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Attorneys for TNA champion Kurt Angle issued the following statement to TMZ.com:

"Kurt Angle maintains his innocence relative to the charges brought by the police in this matter. The improper arrest occurred in the middle of the afternoon after Mr. Angle showed no signs of intoxication. The police have no blood alcohol content and not firsthand knowledge of his operation of his vehicle. We believe the motivation for this arrest is based upon Kurt Angle's celebrity status and we are confident that we will prevail when the truth becomes evident."

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
PA dui laws are so full of loopholes the dumbest rube with a public defender can get off unless they refuse the blood alcohol test

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
So much for being safe by making it home.