Lügenpresse

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
That's fucking unbelievable.

"Hoax" isn't in the top 10, huh?

Fuck a pile of Google.
That's the case for most famous people you search for though. Type Bill Cosby in, and there's nothing about his scandal in the search predictions. Or even David Berkowitz or Ted Bundy...in which you'd expect murderer or killer to be a term in there. Nope. None of them returned any result that is overtly derogatory or negative. The worst I could find was one for Alex Jones, which was "tin foil hat".

It's really when they manipulate the search results to bury a website like Infowars or ensure you're a seeing a story from CNN, HuffPo, NPR or Media Matters before Fox News, OAN, or Breitbart.

Oh and Google remind me to wish you all a Happy Women's World Cup Day!! Woo....ick.

Pickle

Oh and Google remind me to wish you all a Happy Women's World Cup Day!! Woo....ick.
They will literally promote any holiday or inclusive event they can think of while deliberately avoiding acknowledging Easter.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Oh ok Jim!

Fair and balanced, right? Gotcha

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
It's really amazing just how much they HAAATE conservative women. Especially ones that are successful, speak eloquently, and could go on to other powerful roles. Same with the black conservatives, but they just seem to have this particular level of disgust for right leaning women in general.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
It's really amazing just how much they HAAATE conservative women. Especially ones that are successful, speak eloquently, and could go on to other powerful roles. Same with the black conservatives, but they just seem to have this particular level of disgust for right leaning women in general.
And it's the fucking *Fashion* section.

Floyd1977

Yep, another massive hypocrisy and it actually could be the biggest one of them all. “We must promote women” “we must stick together” “we must believe all women”. And now you have a woman in a key position in a presidential administration and all lefty women could do was attack her, and not even just based on her role, they went after her looks, her body. As far as I know SHS didn’t take cheap shots at others. And the sad thing is that it eventually worked. And if Trump doesn’t appoint another woman to replace her they’ll get outraged and if he does theyll just sneer at her too.

I also remember when Kellyanne Conway revealed she had been sexually assaulted. You should have seen the comments sections of news stories about it, social media etc. “She deserved it” “good!” from other women.

Women are capable of a lot of nastiness that in some ways go far beyond the capability of men.

Last edited:

Floyd1977

^^^^^^^
And they're completely blind to it, and never admit it.
And that’s the thing, I’d forgive a lot of those types of women and social media, big tech and the MSM if they would just fucking admit their very obvious biases

Pickle

Yep, another massive hypocrisy and it actually could be the biggest one of them all. “We must promote women” “we must stick together” “we must believe all women”. And now you have a woman in a key position in a presidential administration and all lefty women could do was attack her, and not even just based on her role, they went after her looks, her body. As far as I know SHS didn’t take cheap shots at others. And the sad thing is that it eventually worked. And if Trump doesn’t appoint another woman to replace her they’ll get outraged and if he does theyll just sneer at her too.

I also remember when Kellyanne Conway revealed she had been sexually assaulted. You should have seen the comments sections of news stories about it, social media etc. “She deserved it” “good!” from other women.

Women are capable of a lot of nastiness that in some ways go far beyond the capability of men.
“A man could punch another man in the face and have a beer with him 5 min later. A woman could hear something she *thinks* is about her and hate that bitch til the day she dies”

Chad Daniels