Lügenpresse

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Teen Vogue is really going all out on the far left propaganda:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
“A man could punch another man in the face and have a beer with him 5 min later. A woman could hear something she *thinks* is about her and hate that bitch til the day she dies”

Chad Daniels
We have a joke at my men’s club;
“We opened in 1933, it’s been a men’s only club ever since, and never had an issue, the woman opened a club in 1934, it closed in a week”

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Ok what’s “unmatched” is that a dating thing?
Some of the dating apps require both of you to agree that you "like" each other before you can start chatting or seeing each other's info. Chances are they both hit the like button and when he saw what she was, hit the unlike button and moved on. Keeps the stalkery types at bay.

THE FEZ MAN

Some of the dating apps require both of you to agree that you "like" each other before you can start chatting or seeing each other's info. Chances are they both hit the like button and when he saw what she was, hit the unlike button and moved on. Keeps the stalkery types at bay.
Ahhhhhh, ok I’m not hip to these new fangled things, and on that note HA! HA! She’s a cunt and got called out on it

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Ahhhhhh, ok I’m not hip to these new fangled things, and on that note HA! HA! She’s a cunt and got called out on it
I looked into her. Lyz Lenz is a fucking disaster. She got rekt in a messy divorce, and she's a rabid man-hating harpy.

Oh, and to show you how well her feminazi writing career is going, and how well this strong and independent is doing post divorce, in one of her articles she bitched about how she applied for a job at Starbucks out of desperation, because the child support payments aren't enough.

She's quite the prize.

THE FEZ MAN

I looked into her. Lyz Lenz is a fucking disaster. She got rekt in a messy divorce, and she's a rabid man-hating harpy.

Oh, and to show you how well her feminazi writing career is going, and how well this strong and independent is doing post divorce, in one of her articles she bitched about how she applied for a job at Starbucks out of desperation, because the child support payments aren't enough.

She's quite the prize.
What gets me is when you have a chick like this that will immediately blame everything on “patriarchy” then cry that they can’t find a “good man”

She's quite the prize.

Ya might want to cover those radar antennas on the side of your noggin...