Lügenpresse

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Buzzfeed is threatening to dox the Trump meme guy @CarpeDonktum:

I'm surprised the guy has made it this long without someone sharing his name and info. But I guess he gets invited to the White House and Buzzfeed feels that a way to stop him is to have their psychotic lefties attack him and his family.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
CNN brings on literalnazi Richard Spencer to embarrass Trump; he gives them nothing; the rest of the left excoriate CNN for giving literalnazi a platform.

It's official, now *everyone* hates CNN.

Atomic Fireball

Donator

MacPaper: "W-we can be woke too, you know! Racist tweets! We were Wobblies before you punks were out of your red diapers!"

Pickle

After FaceNovel failed, Snopes is going after Babylon Bee

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
After FaceNovel failed, Snopes is going after Babylon Bee

We've seem some Babylon Bee-related posts here and had to point out that it's satire. The left has everything so twisted and fucked up that even Babylon Bee's most ridiculous articles make you question whether or not it's actually real.

And that's not good, because lefties will read it thinking it's real, and either become upset with the left OR and I've seen this happen....they'll take the bogus story and try to spin it to make it sound like a positive (because everything the left dods has to be the right thing). Its hilarious.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
We've seem some Babylon Bee-related posts here and had to point out that it's satire. The left has everything so twisted and fucked up that even Babylon Bee's most ridiculous articles make you question whether or not it's actually real.

And that's not good, because lefties will read it thinking it's real, and either become upset with the left OR and I've seen this happen....they'll take the bogus story and try to spin it to make it sound like a positive (because everything the left dods has to be the right thing). Its hilarious.
We have also seen some of cow farts tweets and have believed they had to be fake.