Lügenpresse

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
This has been going on for a while, 2 years ago I was searching Russian collusion and all the results were huffpo, CNN, and mother Jones. I've been using duck duck go since then.
A few things I don't like about it. Video search only shows YouTube links, local searches suck, and shopping stinks.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Today I learned that the role of the press is to terrify the American public so badly they have to wipe their ass with the Bill of Rights

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Today I learned that the role of the press is to terrify the American public so badly they have to wipe their ass with the Bill of Rights

This was my favorite quote in the piece:

As a non-scientist, I do my own kind of modelling. I run various future scenarios through my brain, apply the constraints of human psychology and political reality, take note of the relentless rise in global energy consumption (thus far, the carbon savings provided by renewable energy have been more than offset by consumer demand), and count the scenarios in which collective action averts catastrophe.
Yeah, I'm not going to listen to an overrated novelist about anything to do with science, even if he has run all the models through his big brain.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Washington Post on Biden's claim that he was opposed to the Iraq War from the start:

So, you can have a staffer say "No, no...he misspoke, that's all." And the lefty media won't give out their "four pinocchios". Yet if it had been Trump...

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I’m seeing a trend of right defenders also parroting the same talking point or reactions to these lefty talking points recently

Twitter hive mind needs to relax and free thinkers need to re-write these in their own words.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Get ready to see much more of Elle "Mom liked to party" Reeve on CNN.
Jim Acosta can't Speak Truth to Power™ all by himself.

Who needs a bag? Sunglasses are fine.

Is this an anarchist sweatshirt?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Get ready to see much more of Elle "Mom liked to party" Reeve on CNN.
Jim Acosta can't Speak Truth to Power™ all by himself.

Who needs a bag? Sunglasses are fine.

Is this an anarchist sweatshirt?
Nice bod, but that mug is busted.

I wouldn't bang her, because I don't want to catch the 'tism.