Lügenpresse

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Why did I put an umlaut in a thread title

The New York Times suddenly made a major revision to a supposed bombshell piece late Sunday concerning a resurfaced allegation of sexual assault by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh — hours after virtually all 2020 Democratic presidential candidates had cited the original article as a reason to impeach Kavanaugh.

The update included the significant detail that several friends of the alleged victim said she did not recall the purported sexual assault in question at all. The Times also stated for the first time that the alleged victim refused to be interviewed, and has made no comment about the episode.

The only firsthand statement concerning the supposed attack in the original piece, which was published on Saturday, came from a Clinton-connected lawyer who claimed to have witnessed it.

The Times' revision says: "Editors' Note: An earlier version of this article, which was adapted from a forthcoming book, did not include one element of the book's account regarding an assertion by a Yale classmate that friends of Brett Kavanaugh pushed his penis into the hand of a female student at a drunken dorm party. The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident. That information has been added to the article."

Atomic Fireball

Donator

The MSM continues to improve: they can analyze their subjects in real-time and shut them down if they're deemed to not be "telling the truth".

The MSM continues to improve: they can analyze their subjects in real-time and shut them down if they're deemed to not be "telling the truth".
Let's switch to wall to wall coverage of the angry girl telling us a list of polluter countries in front of the UN.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I watch a lot of TV news since I’m a jobless bum.
I have yet to hear a single “MSM” anchor mention a single word about how many US troops were actually In Syria,
I saw it posted here by someone and decided to cross reference it, I typed in “how many us troops are being moved in Syria”
I actually had to click through several articles before I found one that had actual numbers and shockingly it was VOX
https://www.vox.com/world/2019/10/9/20906227/trump-turkey-invades-syria-middle-east-tweet

Last edited:

Atomic Fireball

Donator
I watch a lot of TV news since I’m a jobless bum.
I have yet to hear a single “MSM” anchor mention a single word about how many US troops were actually In Syria,
I saw it posted here by someone and decided to cross reference it, I typed in “how many us troops are being moved in Syria”
I actually had to click through several articles before I found one that had actual numbers and shockingly it was VOX
https://www.vox.com/world/2019/10/9/20906227/trump-turkey-invades-syria-middle-east-tweet
The MSM's heads are esploding trying to decide whether bringing our soldiers home is the atrocity, or if only bringing a few dozen home is the atrocity.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
We had marine artillery, they were brought back first

The remaining troops are a mix of Ranger regimen and Special Forces that train and provide tactics advice

THE FEZ MAN

The MSM's heads are esploding trying to decide whether bringing our soldiers home is the atrocity, or if only bringing a few dozen home is the atrocity.
I’ve been sick of the nonstop Trump bashing for a good long time but leaving a small group of our guys to get slaughtered in a civil war we should have never even been involved with is asinine

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
So...sounds like CNN is going to have a problem...

And sharing this because Breitbart was genius:

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Twitter is already manipulating its algorithms to hide #ExposeCNN hashtag:

THE FEZ MAN

I’m infuriated by the media’s attempts to portray this Turkey thing as the most horrible event since 9/11, the mis Information is incredible, I also love how they keep harping on “the Kurds! Our allies! With out their help ISIS would have won!” Ummmmm I think ya got that backwards buddy, oh and the Kurds are several factions on one of which is friendly with us, the others just don’t take as many pot shots at our guys.