Lügenpresse

Atomic Fireball

Donator
I’m infuriated by the media’s attempts to portray this Turkey thing as the most horrible event since 9/11, the mis Information is incredible, I also love how they keep harping on “the Kurds! Our allies! With out their help ISIS would have won!” Ummmmm I think ya got that backwards buddy, oh and the Kurds are several factions on one of which is friendly with us, the others just don’t take as many pot shots at our guys.
We've always been at war with Turkey.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
O'Keefe is on par with Hannity or O'Reilly level of douchiness but unlike them I appreciate his work and effort.
Totally. There were at least 5 of these kids in my school just like him...with that nasally voice, all part of the drama club and you swear they were all flaming homos. You just made fun of them relentlessly. O'Keefe reminds me of them...just his over the top delivery and serious, but nasally tone. Yuck.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
O'Keefe is on par with Hannity or O'Reilly level of douchiness but unlike them I appreciate his work and effort.
Seriously. Just release the fucking video, Semitard. It might actually have some impact without the overblown hype.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
That video is over a year old. Whining about it now because a few more people watched it at a Trump property seems even more phony than the usual fake outrage. CNN didn't even mention it's a shitty edit from one of the Kingsman movies. But they squeezed hateful, hostile, macabre, despicable, vile, dangerous, shocking, and horrific into their OMG THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER article. Fuck off, Perpetual Victim.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator

Psst! This one is 2 1/2 years old and even bloodier! Hundreds of thousands of views and nobody got hurt.

P.S. Trump didn't make either of the videos, ya pissy fuckwit.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
That Project Veritas video sure was an eye-opener. Get this shocker: the president CNN has an anti-Trump bias.

Didn't take long for the spycam videographer to turn gibsmedat, though.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/exposecnn
Meh, don't really blame him. He destroyed his career exposing irrefutable evidence to present to the few holdouts that the media is lying to you. Anyone who references CNN as a legitimate impartial news source should be laughed at in their dumb fucking faces. This guy spent weeks doing this. If only someone within the DNC could pull this same shit.

Meh, don't really blame him. He destroyed his career exposing irrefutable evidence to present to the few holdouts that the media is lying to you. Anyone who references CNN as a legitimate impartial news source should be laughed at in their dumb fucking faces. This guy spent weeks doing this. If only someone within the DNC could pull this same shit.
But the only people who will ever see his expose already know CNN and others are doing this. Especially if all the releases are as mild as these.

Would be great if he had hidden cam footage from election night.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
When your daily Drumph hit-piece is ruined because your failing network's henchmen and minions are incompetent