LADIES be a WOW Ambassador August 15th at the WOW SUMMIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiththecop

the "official" O&A cop
Aug 6, 2001
the precinct
OK if you already don't know. August 15th we will be riding Harley's from WNEW to WYSP. We will be leaving WNEW at 3:30 and arriving in Philly about 5:30. We are looking for ladies to WOW to Philly on the back of the Harleys. We will meet WYPS hang for a bit and then ride home. We will return about 9PM. If interested Email me at Keiththecop@aol.com. I will get you the rest of the details. Oh and attach a pic so I know who you are.

Peace

KTC

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
Hey KTC Welcome to wackbag...
You will love it here Cutie ;)

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
Lol IOHN I do love Harleys but..thats ok I dont think i would be doin that..Silly ass

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
I know that but I wont be goin cause
I tend to be home during the week I dont go out much till the weekend babes I have the little fofo with me :)

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
Lol IOHN ya right

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
Okay so Fofo has no cans(balls). So How about the other broads on this board. Step up for the team. Don't be prude bitches. Get on the harley's and get going.

Keith put it out there for use and now your going to slap in the face with it? If you don't have a good reason for not attending, I have one for you: Your afraid people won't be able to tell which one of you are the hogs. wak wak. ;)

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
Hey mav I do have the guts to do it but this thing is on a Wed..Mind you I have wowed many fucking times..
On the Bikini Soft ball game and also the Wow tour in paramus..But I would do it if it was a Sat..OH well fuck it

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
fofo don't have the balls cause um well she is a girl. as fir guts she has plenty I asure you of that. As for all the other women on this board go for it. Um Jersey Girl dont you dare lol

[ 08-07-2001: Message edited by: DIRTY_HARRY ]

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Today is the day that O&A's fans Invest Philly!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
Keiththecop said:
OK if you already don't know. August 15th we will be riding Harley's from WNEW to WYSP. We will be leaving WNEW at 3:30 and arriving in Philly about 5:30. We are looking for ladies to WOW to Philly on the back of the Harleys. We will meet WYPS hang for a bit and then ride home. We will return about 9PM. If interested Email me at <edit>.com. I will get you the rest of the details. Oh and attach a pic so I know who you are.

Peace

KTC
wow im bored this was the first post on good ole wack bag !!

wackbagette

A classy cunt that misses MJ
Dec 30, 2005
Jersey
If this fat bottomed girl WOW'ed while riding, my boobs would smack the face of the biker behind me!

Besides, I grew up in Philly so with my luck I'd end up WOWing my uncles and cousins <shudder> :icon_eek:

I'll be away that week so have to pass...

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Holy shit. This thread is from 2001. I don't believe there is anything like this involving Philly this year. I am closing this thread to prevent any confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.