Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder flips over and wrecks

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Dumbass is lucky he didn't pull Ryan Dunn.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
Georgia
from working at a bodyshop for 10 years, i'm pretty sure they repaired OR attempted repair on this car. I couldn't see any insurance company totalling this car at all.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
this is the worst tow truck driver in the world

he should have just dragged in onto the deck upside down and done less damage.

maybe he did it this way for fun of flipping some douches high dollar car around some more

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC

maybe he did it this way for fun of flipping some douches high dollar car around some more

less damage? read the info in the vid the car was not salvageable!

Oct 16, 2002
N.J.

Yeah he caused most of the damage, never mind it flipped of the road hit some trees and landed on its roof.

The car was junk before the tow truck driver showed up.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
all I meant was that he didn't have to go thru all the trouble dragging the thing around in the road, it looked like they had the road closed and all the traffic was sitting there watching him waste time

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
from working at a bodyshop for 10 years, i'm pretty sure they repaired OR attempted repair on this car. I couldn't see any insurance company totalling this car at all.
its done, insurance company's total high end cars all the time, then lambo will buy the wreck back and scavenge what they can or some rag head will buy it for spares stuff it in a container and ship it to some middle eastern shit hole. as for the tow truck guys, the FIRST thing i was taught, once a wreck always a wreck. and its a BAD move to drag one up on the deck upside down, they leak too much shit, the biggest issue was he was using the wrong type of truck for that job, they should have had a regular wrecker and the carrier to transport the car, then charged the insurance company for two trucks a winch plus the extra man power, we do it all the time.